Chapter 6 - First Show

IM SOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED ENOUGH I HAVE DICTATED HALF MY LIFE TO DAN HOWELL AND PHIL LESTER!!!!! stab me plZ

--------

Marinette couldn't sleep the night before, she was too excited for the next day. She tossed and turned in her single bed but couldn't try to sleep without thinking of Adrein. She beat her alarm clock, which was set at 4:30 am, and ran to the shower, After cleaning herself she took her hairbrush and tied up her hair into her default pigtails. She pulled on a pair of jeans and a blue collared shirt. Carefully placing her cream jodhpurs and competing jacket and white shirt into her backpack and grabbing her helmet and chaps, shoving them in there as well. She grabbed and apple and her packed lunch from the night before and pulled on her boots. She grabbed her phone, receiving a message from Alya.

Alya😜: HEY GURL! Soz I can't pick you up today, my mum is over-stressed and I had to ride my bike to ARA. 

Me: No prob. I was thinking of walking down anyway. 

Alya😜: DONT WALK DOWN, I asked Nino to give me Adrein's number and he is gonna pick you up on the way through. 

Me: YOU WHAT?!!! 

Alya😜: Take a chill pill gurl, he is gonna pick at 4:40. I'm guessing that you are ready by now?

Me: Yeah I was just about to leave. I really hate you. 

Alya😜: Luv you too xx

Marinette chuckled at the phone, before hearing a car engine grow louder. She left her parents a note telling them that she was at the gymkhana for the day. She walked out of the door along with her backpack. She saw the familiar limo parked along her street, she saw a figure walk across her lawn. The street lampost brought out the figure's blonde hair, a flash of green passed the figures face before reaching Marinette's doorstep. 

"H-H-Hi A-Adrein." she murmured, blushing hard and slightly hoping that the dull light hid her tomato face. 

"H-Hey," he said in return. Marinette opened up her phone, turning her phone onto flashlight mode and making her way to the limo. Marinette slid into the back seat, soon after Adrein climbed into as well. The ride was silent, with a faint murmuring of classical music. She pulled out her headphones from her pocket, plugging them into her phone and playing shuffle on her music. She offered a headphone to Adrein, which he gladly accepted. 'Death of a Bachelor' started and she hummed the tune, flawlessly hitting each note. She watched as the sun started to rise, leaving red marks in the clouds, unaware that a pair of green eyes were watching her. 

------

When they reached the show grounds they basically raced towards the stables, Marinette won. They checked each stable to see where their four-legged friend was. Both Plagg and Tikki were next to each other. 

Good morning Marinette! said Tikki as she raised her head from the feed trough

Marinette giggled, A small line of green, along with the front of her Upper lip. 

"Good morning, Tikki. You ready for today?"

She snorted in reply. 

-------- 

An hour later, the rest of the students were at the show grounds. Marinette pulled on her helmet, her chaps, then grabbed a spare bridle fro Tikki's warm up, couldn't be bothered to put on her tack.She started to lead Tikki to the warm up arena. Before she left, she heard some screaming on the other side of the stalls. 

"I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU'VE DONE THIS! I DESERVED THAT PLACE ON THE TEAM!" said a female voice.

"I DONT CARE, YOU LOST THE VOTE! YOU CANT COMPETE ANYMORE!" said a male voice.

Marinette decided to leave the arguing couple, not that they were, and decided to warm up. As she lead Tikki towards, Chloe walked in, her face caked with makeup and her her designer jeans in view. 

"Ohh look everybody!" she yelled, getting the stable's attention, " Marinette forgot her saddle, and on a show day! Ha, looks like that your becoming slower and slower each day Mari!" 

Everyone looked at Marinette, she didn't move.  

"Actually, Chloe my saddle is over there, on the stall door." She pointed, Chloe looked then started to blush.

"And Chloe, I'm working on my balance, and if you listened to Mr Agreste and actually learned and didn't have a trainer, you were supposed to ride bareback until you perfected your balance." 

People snickered and continued to clean their horses. She gave Adrein a cheey smile, before leaving to go the warm up arena. 

-----------

HHHEEEEEEEEEYYYYY GUYS 

PLZ SHOOT ME IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE IN WHAT LIKE SEEMS FOREVER I HAVE BECOME ADDICTED TO DAN AND PHIL AND PHAN AND ANIME. 

IM KINDA FALLING OUT OF THE ML FANDOM. IM SORRY, ALSO IM STARTING YEAR 8 AND IVE ALREADY GOT A SHITLOAD OF HOMEWORK.