Chapter one

"You will meet him after school with your teacher and then come home with him, you got that Luke?" Luke's mom, Liz, said as Luke put on his shoes.

"I don't understand why I need a fucking tutor!" Luke yelled angrily.

"Watch your language," Liz said, putting her hand on her hips.

"Because, Luke, you decide to skip class with your joke friends and smoke," Luke's dad, Andrew, said. "Oh, and right, you're flunking them as well."

"Don't fucking call my friends a joke," Luke spat, picking up his bag.

"Don't fucking fuck around with them and fail your classes and maybe I won't!" Andrew yelled.

"Okay, honey, calm down," Liz said, putting her hand on Andrew's arm. "We're serious, Luke. This will do you some good."

"Yeah whatever," Luke said, throwing his bag over his shoulder and leaving the house.

"We're not done with this conversation!" Andrew yelled after his son.

"Yeah?" Luke said, picking up his bike. "Well I am."

With that, Luke took off to school on his bike, leaving his dad pissed and his mom more frustrated.

***

"Luke, this is Michael, the boy who will be tutoring you," Luke's teacher said as Michael walked into the class slowly, wearing a light blue skirt and a white tank top. 

"I thought you said he was a boy," Luke said, eyeing the small boy.

"I thought you said he was nice," Michael whispered, loud enough for Luke to hear.

"And he is," The teacher said. "He just needs to show it a little more."

Michael sighed and took a seat next to Luke. 

"Michael, you will be helping Luke with math, geography and history," the teacher said. "Luke, your parents requested that Michael is to help you with these subjects during your free period and for two hours everyday after school."

"They took up my fucking free period too?" Luke snapped, hitting the table.

"It's not the end of the world, Luke. You still have lunch and all that time after school," the teacher sighed.

"Yeah, whatever, can we just get this over with?" Luke groaned, leaning back in his chair.

"Of course, you two are dismissed," The teacher nodded and Luke quickly got up and walked out the class.

Michael tried his best to keep up but Luke had much longer legs than Michael, making it hard.

"Could you slow down?" Michael whined, but Luke just ignored him and stopped at the bike rack.

"I, uh, I don't have a bike," Michael said, playing with his hands.

"Then I guess you just gotta keep up," Luke shrugged, getting on his bike and riding off.

Michael tried to run next to him, but Luke was just too fast for him. He ran probably half the way to Luke's before he got too tired and started to walk. He made sure to keep Luke in his view though, so he wouldn't lose him and get lost.

He got to Luke's probably five minutes later and just walked in after him, seeing as the door was open.

"Sorry I'm late," Michael panted, seeing Luke's mom standing with Luke.

"And why are you late?" She asked tilting her head to the side slightly.

"I couldn't keep up," Michael mumbled, taking off his sky blue converse. 

"Luke," Liz snapped. "You made this boy run next to you as you rode your bike home?"

"Well I wasn't going to walk my bike home," Luke scoffed.

Liz sighed and walked over to Michael, holding out her hand. "I'm Liz, Luke's mom. I'm sorry for his behaviour, I'm hoping it will change." She said, glancing back at her son who just rolled his eyes.

"I'm Michael," Michael smiled, shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Michael. Now I have some laundry to do, so I'll leave you to it," She said, walking off.

Michael sighed and tightened his grip on his bag and went to sit next to Luke who was already seated at the table. He took out the textbooks and laid them on the table.

"I hope I don't need those because never in my life will I carry one of those shitty things home," Luke said, pointing at the books with a disgusted look on his face.

Michael sighed. "You can use mine."

Luke didn't say anything causing Michael to sigh again.

"I guess we can get started now."

Welcome to my new story! I hope you enjoy it, I am extremely excited.