tribus;three

"Genie! we'd like to introduce you to someone!" Calum cheered as Michael looked down at his feet.

"Call me Genie once again Cal I dare you, and no I'm not going to introduce myself to another friend of yours in a sandwich costume!" I groaned.

"Oh come on! This one is different! He's our friend!" Michael pleaded.

"Yeah, and his name is AMAZING!" Calum said.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings," Michael finished as he gestures a rainbow with his hands and looked up.

Suddenly, a drumstick flew and hit Michael at the back of his head.

"Don't say my full name you dipshit!" Someone yelled from the back.

I raised my eyebrow as Michael hissed and rubbed the back of his head. As soon as we entered Calum's house earlier, the boys got cheery and stuff it actually freaks me out.

"Whoever threw that, I would like to thank you," I said taking a deep breath.

A figure steps out of the dark and I raised my eyebrows. He has the most prettiest shade of blue I have ever seen, his dirty blonde hair up in a quiff and a black lip ring attached onto his lips.

"Call me by my full name once again I dare you," He sneered at Michael who laughed.

"This is Lucas, better known as Luke," Calum said smiling.

"I thought you didn't play drum," Michael mumbled to Luke.

"I don't,"

"Then where did the drumsticks came from?"

"It belongs to a friend of mine,"

"Who plays drum?"

"Yes," Luke answered before sighing and plopping down on the couch.

"We need a drummer!" Calum suddenly pressed in.

"No we don't, Calum," Luke growled.

Calum rolled his eyes before looking back at me and Luke.

"Genesis, Luke. Luke, Genesis," He said introducing us.

I smiled at him and waved.

"Nice to mee-"

"Yeah whatever," Luke grumbled as he turns on the TV.

Rude much?

I pursed my lips into a tight line as Calum and Michael threw themselves on the couch. I jumped right in with them and we continued the evening watching How I Met Your Mother.

-

"So when are you introducing drummer boy to us?" Michael asked as it starts getting boring.

Luke whipped his head around and his eyes met Michael's green ones. Luke send him a death glare before going back onto his phone. I raised my eyebrow at Luke as Michael chuckled and threw a pillow at Luke. Luke slowly looked up from his phone, anger evident in his eyes. He launched at Michael and I screamed before moving away so I wouldn't get hit. They begin wrestling and Luke pushed Michael off the couch and onto the coffee table. Michael let out a high pitched scream and everything went silent. A few seconds passed before everyone in the room burst out laughing, I didn't even remember Calum here. Well, this IS his house after all.

I glanced at Michael, my eyes accidentally gliding over to Luke. He was smiling and laughing. It's the first time I've seen him smile, maybe because I've only met him today. He took his lip ring between his teeth and played with it. I gulped hard, who can resist such thing? I looked at my phone and sighed. 5:37 PM.

"I gotta go," I said and they all looked at me.

Calum looked at his phone and nodded as Luke helped Michael up. Calum walks towards the driveway and I slung my backpack over my shoulder, following him. We both got into his car and he started the engine.

Well, tried to start the engine.

He cursed after a couple of tries before slamming the steering wheel.

"Sorry, I think my car broke down," He apologized, looking at me.

I gave him a sympathetic smile before nodding and saying it's okay. Calum and I got out from his car and into his house, receiving weird looks from Luke and Michael.

"Luke can you take her home? I know you're supposed to be home too," Calum mumbled to Luke and Luke raised his eyebrows.

He looked at his phone and sighed before nodding.

"I guess I should," Luke grumbled before walking out, not forgetting his black backpack.

I was about to say something to him but he bumped me on my shoulder and I cursed. I followed him outside and into the driveway, which revealed his black motorcycle. I frowned at the size, SIZE OF THE MOTORCYCLE. I saw him climbed onto it, sitting comfortably before putting on his helmet. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow, waiting for me. I bit my lip before scurrying behind him, sitting comfortably. He handed me a helmet and I hesitantly put it on.

He took my hands and wrapped them on his stomach.

He revved the engine before we bolted forward. I screamed and tightened my grip, ducking down.

"Where do you live?" He asked loudly through the buzzing wind.

"U-uh 135 East Pine Avenue!" I shouted.

He nodded before going faster. In a couple of minutes, we reached my house and I open my eyes. I loosened my grip from his stomach and took off his helmet. I touched my legs, hands, and head, making sure a piece of me didn't came off flying or fell during the ride. I got off the seat and handed him his helmet before fixing my hair.

"Thank you," I said quietly as he yanked the helmet from my grip.

"Whatever," He rolled his eyes, once again playing with his lip ring before looking forward.

He was about to start the engine when he looked at me and smiled, a genuine one. He took his hand and ruffled my hair before chuckling.

"That's better," He spoke before bolting forward, to his house.