;six

After school ended, I legitimately ran to Calum's house. The drummer guy is meeting us at 6 and it's currently 5 so I have to rush to Calum's place. As soon as I knock on the door, Mali opened it and she looks quiet surprised to see me.

"Genesis? What are you doing here?" Mali asked me as she held the door open. 

"Um, is Calum in there?" I asked, a bit confused.

"Calum?" Mali asked in confusion and I sighed as realization hits me, slapping my forehead.

"Sorry," I said before hugging her tightly and spinning around.

I quickly run to the cafe near the end of the neighborhood, some people giving me weird looks. Once I arrive, I slam the door open and immediately saw a very tall boy wearing a black jacket with his back facing me.

It was Luke.

I ducked down and tried to avoid him. Keyword: tried.

He spun around and looked down at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"My dog fell," I blurted out.

"Dog?" He asked again looking at me like I just told him the aliens will be invading the earth in 3 minutes.

"Um, yeah, Puke, wait Puke?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

A little kid happen to pass by me with his stuffed doll so I grabbed it from him, sorry kid, and showed it to Luke.

"This is Puke," I said.

"That's a lamb,"

"A dog is an animal and so is a lamb," I said before giving the stuffed lamb back to the kid.

"So where is Calum and Mikey?" I asked Luke while looking around.

"I thought they were supposed to be with you?" Luke asked me back with the same expression. 

"Everytime!" I grumbled before pulling out my phone and dialing Calum.

He picked up in the fourth ring and I cut him off when he answered.

"Hell-"

"Where are you?" I asked in a rather stern but calm voice.

"Um, McDonalds?" 

"Calum we were supposed to be meeting with the drummer guy today, no wait, YOU are!" 

"Wait really? I thought it's tomorrow,"

"Well it's not, now unless you don't want a drummer, you get your ass over here now,"

"Hi Genie!" Someone yelled from the other line, must be Michael.

"Get your ass over here right now!"

"Do you want anything?" Mikey said again and I stopped.

"A double cheeseburger,"

I end the call and shook my head. These 2 are never gonna change, but at least I get my cheeseburger.

"So?" Luke asked me in a rather harsh way.

"They're on their way," I stated as I walk to a nearby booth and sat on it.

Luke sat on the other side and I raise my eyebrows.

"Who said you were invited to sit there?" I asked.

"Who said I need your permission?" He grumbled.

Before I can say anything, the doorbell chimes and I look up. A tall guy with long curly hair and a bandana to keep it from falling on his face walks in.

"That's the guy," Luke mumbled before standing up and walking over to him.

They did a bro hug kind of thing before talking to each other. Trying to distract myself, I look at the noisy environment. People chatting, talking, even screaming.

I thought McDonalds were only 5 minutes away from here. If Calum and Michael doesn't arrive in 5 minutes I will cut their foot off and shove it down their throats.

"Genesis!" I heard someone yell my name along as the doorbell chimes.

Calum walks towards me, Michael behind him holding a McDonalds paperbag and wearing a.... party hat?

"Why do you have a party hat with you?" I asked as I stand up and snatch my cheeseburger.

"Oh you mean this? I stole it from a kid who were having his birthday party, his name was Michael," Michael smiled cheekily.

"You are mean," I muttered before sitting back down along with Calum and Michae beside me.

Luke seems to be attracted to the small conversation, so him and the drummer guy walks to us. Luke plopped down in the other side of the seat along with his friend. We all just sat and stared at each other awkwardly.

"Why do we have a girl in the band?" The guy asked confused.

"First of all, bitch, second of all, I'm not in the band, third of all, I'm their likewise manager," I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Sorry," He muttered.

"So how about you introduce yourself to us?" Calum spoke, clearing his throat.

"Okay, hello, I'm Ashton and I play drum!" He-Ashton-said cheerfully.

Wow he's brighter than the sun.

"Well this is Michael, Genesis, and I'm Calum," Calum said again.

"We need a drummer and I think you're the perfect candidate," Michael said.

Ashton tightened his bandana and nodded.

"Aye captain!"

Okay this guy is way too cheerful.