Little salvatore

"Ellie Breakfast!" Damon yells from downstairs.

I get up from my bed an look for something to wear.

It looks sunny outside, maybe I'll go for a run today. I say to myself.

After I find decent clothes and put them on, I go downstairs.

Caroline, Bonnie,Stefan and Elena are all helping Damon cook breakfast.

"What going on here?" I ask and walk over to them.

"Just Damon's failed attempts in cooking decent pancakes." Caroline whispers over to me.

"He listens." Damon adds in.

I laugh at Caroline's insult.

"You never could cook pancakes." I try to defend Caroline's side.

"Shut up." Damon says back.

"Is that what I think it is?" I ask at the load of Bacon sizzling.

"Made them just for you." Elena hands me a bowl of Bacon.

"Thank you." I thank her and go sit down to eat.

"You need a ride to school?" Stefan asks me.

"Yeah." I grab a napkin and quickly wrap my bacon up, no way I'm wasting perfectly good bacon.

I take my backpack and I walk to Stefan's Car.

"Are you going to be okay?" Stefan asks me.
He means the ongoing bullying at my school, typical mean girls and slut-shaming others that aren't like them.

"Yeah, they're going to stop I'm sure. Promise you won't get in the middle of it?" I don't want anyone to compel the girls to leave me alone, it feels like I'm cheating life. Besides I live in a house infiltrated with Vampires.

Funny thing, I'm the only human there and Stefan and Damon are my brothers, both Vampire.

"If it gets out of hand I can't promise anything." He admits.

"Pinky promise?" I extend my pinky.

"I pinky promise." He laughs and we connect pinkies.

"Okay start the car, or I'm going to be late." I tell Stefan.

The starts the engine and I'm off to school.

The nerves of getting off the car and entering Mystic Falls High, I wonder how today will be.

"After school I have Gymnastics practice so pick me up around 6:30 ish." I say and get off the car, I strap my back back on and I wave goodbye to Stefan.

He waves back and drives off.

I turn around and walk inside the school.

I walk quickly ignoring the name calling I get.

Smellie Ellie!

Seriously that was in kindergarten!!

Why don't we call you small dick Rick! I say in my head and I walk into my chemistry class.

"Well if it isn't the little Salvatore." I look up to see one of my bullies.
Ashley Collins, five time nominee as a future porn star in the making. Will walk the streets till she is six feet under the dirt!