Mortality

Waking up was awful, I had a terrible headache and I was still in the car, Stefan or Kai weren't there, a random man was driving.
"Where am I?" I ask the man.
"Baton Rouge, my job is to take you to the Bayou." He only says. I tried to get more out of him but there was no use, he was compelled. The windows were locked shut and the doors too, both physically and magically locked. Damnit Kai.

The car ride lasted about an hour. It was midnight and the streets were full of people, luckily the bayou is on the rural side of the city.

Finally I arrive in a small house just across from a swamp, I pray that there aren't any alligators.

"Ellie, Hi." Davina greets me.
Davina and I were close friends, I've had to spend multiple summers here and she was there to be my friend.

"Davina!" I hug her. She lightly giggles and her smile was shown proudly.

"How long has it been?" Davina says.
"Way too long." I hug her again.

"Come on inside, Rebecca will come by to show you to their house."

"Why can't we just go to their house? Something is happening?" I ask.

"Klaus being Klaus, the Mikaelsons have an awful way of showing their love for one another." She opens the door for me and I see her small house lit with candles.

"Stefan filled me in on a lot that's happened." She gets serious.

"What exactly?" I ask, so I know where to start.
"You have magic now." She says.

"Oh yeah, but I don't know when to control it, and this weird thing with vampire blood, it heals me but two times it hasn't, it's like my body decides when I get to heal or not." I Beging catching up with Davina.
Guess we both fell in love with crazy murderers.
Davina and Kol. Kai and I.
"Where's Kol?" I ask her.
"Disputing with Klaus. He's a real hot head." She laughs awkwardly. It makes me grow suspicious, there's something she's not telling me, it could be tied with Stefan and Kai.

"I gotta call Stefan." I stand up but she reached for my wrist instantly.
"No need for that, Rebecca is gonna be here any minute now." She says.

That just only confirmed my hunch. She's hiding something.
"Or Kai. I take out my phone and Davina takes it away.
Blockading herself from me. I reach for it but my hand was stopped by an invisible barrier between her and I.
"What the hell!" I yell.
"Davina why can't I call them?" I ask.
Her eyes begin to get teary..
"You don't get it do you? There is no calling them. Rebecca is coming to get you."
"Davina, please tell me what's happening." I plead to her, my hand touching the barrier.

"Rebecca can tell you." She motions and I turn around and I come face to face with her.

"I'm so sorry Ellie. Davina died three months ago." Her eyes were glossy too.
I turn back around swiftly and Davina's body slowly fades away in front of my very eyes.
"My phone, she took it." But I quickly check my pocket and it was there. It was just a hallucination.

"Davina found peace, she left you this. She made this when she head you couldn't control your powers." Rebecca hands me two silver bracelets. It looks like one for each hand.

"Was she in pain?" I ask Rebecca.
"No, she was trapped in the middle of this world and hell, for her sake, there was a door number three." She lightly smiles to herself.

My fingers trace around the metal bracelets. Oh Davina, thank you so much.
"Can you tell me what's happening now?" I ask.
"Sadly I can't, but my older sister can, Freya." She extends her hand and I take it. She drives me to the mikaelson houses
The house looked darker than I last saw it. No one was inside. We walk in and I instantly regretted it. This feeling just erupted inside me. My chest began to ache and I hold it.
It was getting a bit hard to breath. I look around and my eyes found another blonde woman, I'm guessing that its Freya. She was walking towards me, something in her face showed me that there was something that was testing her strength to hold tears back.