Demented

Walking up in an unknown place was strange, now it turned into an everyday thing I guess.

I wake up in a different bed, the walls are refined with wood, my guess is a cabin in the middle of nowhere.

I look down at my clothes, they aren't mine. I have on a grey sweatshirt and pants. I walk out of the room, no one is home.

I check the living room and the kitchen.

There were clues to someone sleeping on the couch.

The door swiftly opens and closes. No one is there.

A vampire is here.

"Stefan?" I ask around, staring aimlessly around me.
Silence.

"Damon?" I ask.

"Guess again." Someone speaks up and I'm suddenly backed against a wall.

Kai putting on his typical smirk.

"You were dead! What the hell?" I push him back.

"I have some tricks up my sleeve princess, like every fake magician." He pretend to roll up his sleeves.

"You took me to a cabin in..." I trail off expecting a location.

"Alaska. Beautiful right? Lots of snow and caribou." He sarcastically answers me.

"Alaska." I repeat him.

"It's exotic, not tropical rainforest exotic but a tundra setting of exotic." He lets go.

"Kai, what happened in Jo's wedding?"? I ask him.

"Are you hungry, cause I could really use a bite to eat right about now." He puts his hands on his hips.

"Why did you bring me hear Kai?" I stare at him.

He avoids eye contact.

"There's a sweet place about five miles from here, great for breakfast." Kai leaves and takes out his car keys.

I sigh and purse my lips, following him.

He's the only person that knows his way around here.

"Here, your not dressed for this weather." Kai hands me a winter coat.

I put it on, placing my hair on one side, my hair grew longer. It needs a trim.

I look at Kai, his eyes were staring.

"What?" I ask dumbfounded.

"Nothing." He responds and opens the door.

We go outside and it's very cold. My teeth chatter on the way to the car.

My fingers are freezing.

I bring them closes to my face and try it heat myself up.

Kai noticed and he holds both my hand in between his. His hands are warm.

He breaths warmly onto an opening that brings in warmth to my hands.

I smile slightly, it made me forget for a second everything that happened.