Time*

Smut!
W A R N I N G....
Coming home was hard. Remembering that I put my brothers in harms way as as guiltful as it gets. Stefan's a human now. He turned off his humanity and killed Enzo. Bonnie gave him the cure, trying to get him to leave Elena alone.
Elena went back to a sleeping spell. I knew that part but it still was Kai's fault. Kai didn't even have a second to greet Damon, my brother grabbed him by the collar and insisted to wake Elena back up.
I see Stefan and I just ran to him. Hugging him.
"Im sorry, for leaving without saying anything. Kai didn't really give me a choice since I had to meet Kade." I quickly apologize.
"I know, I'm pissed but I only have a limited life now, Bygones?" Stefan smiles and hugs me back.

"Kai's the devil's minion and since he's already dead. Looks like there's another ruler."

"You're gonna love her. The myth, the legend, the baddest bitch of all, Katherine Pierce." Kai smirks as he walks past Damon.
"And she owes me a favor now." I sit down.

"Katherine?! Are you insane?" Damon yells out.
"It's fine, now we have s chance to get rid of hell altogether. We kill her and hell goes along with her." Kai pours himself a drink.

"You two already have a plan?" Stefan says.
I shake my head.
"He's got the plan not me." I point to Kai.
"First I gotta bring back sleeping beauty. Ellie I might need some help." Kai chugs the last of his drink and extends his hand. I gladly take it and he leads me to Elena's room. Damon told him where her body rested.
As soon as I closed the door Kai backed me up against the door.
"Let me guess, this isn't where Elena is." I chuckle and glance at his lips.
"Nope." He pops the p at the end of that word and gently kisses me.
"You know, after you wake up Elena, we could go back to your place?" I suggest bringing myself closer to his face.
"I could definitely go for that." Kai smirks and kisses my neck.
I push him off me and start walking to Elena's real room. We see her coffin and she's still in there.

Stefan and Damon followed us inside, watching if anything goes wrong, they'd have Kai's head in seconds.

"Ready?" Kai turns to me.
I nod and he reaches for my wrist, siphoning some magic. A spell like this requires more magic than his vampirism can give him.
I take a deep breath and let him. Kai begins the spell. He's practiced a lot more, which eliminates the need to chant it out loud.
Elena's eyes open and Damon comes to her.
Kai and I take a few steps back and let them have their moment.

"Stefan, I saw some things in the living room, are those wedding decorations?" I ask.
"Yeah actually. Caroline and I are getting married next Friday ." Stefan happily says.
I knew about their engagement, but why is it so soon?!

"A week?" I repeat.
"Yup, a June wedding." He smiles.
"Im happy for you big brother." I hug him.
"Where's Caroline?" Kai asks.
"She's coming in right now." Stefan says and Caroline opens the door and sees Elena, they have a small reunion and kisses Stefan.

"Congratulations on your engagement." Kai says, trying to be like any normal person.
"Woah, Thank you, I think." Caroline looked confused.
"Humanity on by the way." I mention to Caroline and she mentally slaps herself in the head.
"Gosh I'm sorry." Caroline apologizes.
"No worries. Well I gotta go. Ellie will you walk me out?" Kai asks me.

"Sure." I leave to the front door.
Kai hugs me but instead of letting go of him I whisper something in his ear.

"Wait for me? 10 minutes to leave." I say.
He immediately knew what I was gonna talk about.
He nods and leaves.

I go back up the stairs and go up with my brothers.
"How is it? Being human again?" I ask.
"Less fun than a vampire, I get drunk easier and I'm now prone to sickness." He makes a joke.