Locked up

"Come on Ellie, let me in." Kai orders from the other side of my door.
"No,Leave me alone." I groan into my pillow.
"You know I can't do that Princess." He says getting annoyed.

"It's kinda easy, you turn your ass around and mind your business." I don't say that part from my pillow.

Within seconds the door is broken down and Kai charged to me. I crawl back to my bed, my back hitting the backboard. He comes inches away from my face. My breath hitches and my stomach tightens.

"You better keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut." He threatens.

"Kai, Can you please let me go?" I plead quietly.
"Can't do that." He replies.
I whimper and Kai eyes me carefully.
"I need you to take this away from me. Siphon my power." An idea forms into my head.

"No." He immediately shoots down my offer.
"Please Kai. I don't want this. I want to be normal. This is torture." I look into his eyes.
"It will kill you." He turns around.
"Then help me? Instead of bullying and hurting me. Teach me to control this. I can't live with faulty abilities." I suggest.
"That's already what I'm doing. Kade told me to make sure you have your powers under control. The first person to have that much access to power died. Kade needs to make sure you stay alive."

"What's your plan? You told me that I'll find out soon enough, I need to know now. " I go back to my original sitting place.

"Stefan lied to you, Kade got to see inside your head and you didn't come back like he said. It wasn't Silas that brought you back, it was Kade. Before Stefan was a vampire he begged for you to come back, Kade made that possible but only until recently. You can't trust anybody Ellie. Not even your brothers." He turns back around.

"What? How are you so sure?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Because of this." He brings my wrist up and siphons a bit of my ability. A small tingling burn comes into feeling.
He let's go and a small glowing red mark appears on my skin.

"What is that?" I panic, I swear I've never seen that before. How come? I would know!

"That's your connection to that demon. Only I can see that mark, not anyone else." He let's go of my wrist.

"My brothers know about this?" I ask.
He nods his head.
"They made me promise them I wouldn't say anything, but now that I don't care..." He hints another super confident remark.

"Tell me everything Kai."
"Oh where to begin." He sits down next to me, beginning a huge long monologue.
------------------------------
Super long speech and I made sure I remembered every bit. My brothers weren't most nicest people. Turns out that a few years back, Stefan put me in a plane to Florida and it wasn't until 8 months after, i would come back to Virginia. Stefan turned off his humanity and went on a ripper spree. And Stefan told me before about his Ripper sprees, but he didn't make them as bad as it really was.
Damon,Elena and Caroline did horrible things too.
Kai them told me his plan. It involved Sybil, they have a way to close that connection but first they have to destroy Kade. Apparently Katherine is in hell, Kade's right handed woman.
"Princess, you didn't know what your life was really like. I'm pretty sure they compelled you to forget everything." He places his hands on my thigh and leans in, not to kiss but to weirdly stare.

"Take off the compulsion." I order him to.
"Don't mind if I do." He puts his hand on both sides of my face and siphons away the magic.
Little bits and pieces made true of Kai's words. Stefan went on another spree this summer, for Kade and he needed a new person to help, Kai.

I recoil back, I didn't know what to feel. Anger, fear or just a combo of both.
"Your brothers are furious, they will want to kill me. How about we make sure that doesn't happen." Kai smirks.

I close my eyes, knowing I might not like my decision.
"Katherine will love to be queen of hell, I think this needs to work. So let's get the plan started." I smirked.