Chapter 4

"I think I want you too Nagisa" these words ring in my head for what feels like an eternity. I can't believe it. I feel so happy right now, my smile is hurting my face. "But.. I can't be with you." He says, my smile slips of my face as my world comes tumbling down. "Why not?" I ask, not completely ready for his answer. "Because I'll break you. Every girl I've ever been with, I've broken. I think I really like you so I don't want to hurt you."

He thinks? What does that mean? "You think?" I ask out loud. "Yes. I think.. I don't know? I've never been with a guy before. But when I'm around you all I can think about is kissing you." He says, lowering his head and blushing. "So kiss me." I demand, but he doesn't. I grab his collar and pull him in.

"Kiss me!" I say again. He closes in and presses his lips to mine for a few seconds and then pulls away again. What is he, my mother? What sort of kiss was that? I'm about to ask him when I see just how much he's blushing. Aw is he shy.. Or maybe he didn't like it, however brief it was. I don't care, I put my hand on his chin and turn his face to me I close in. Pressing my lips to Karma's, I start off slow, moving my lips and trying to get Karma to move with me. He lets his walls down, putting some life into his kiss. I slide my hand's into his hair and give his bottom lip a nibble, hoping for access. He parts his lips and let's me in, his tongue finds mine and we battle for dominance, He wins. The position we're in is uncomfortable so I lift myself up onto his lap not breaking the kiss, I hear the laptop crash to the floor but I don't care. His hands find my hips and he clutches them. We are both dying for air so I break the kiss, moving in to nuzzle his neck. I place small kisses down his neck until I can breathe again. Karma's breath hitches as I kiss near his collarbone, I do it again just to hear that innocent sound. I face him, about to move in again when he stops me. Did I go too far?
"I can't do this.." He says, pushes me off him and exiting the room with a bang. I stare after him, dumbfounded. Was I that bad?

•~••~••~•

After what feels like forever Karma returns, a smile planted on his face as he struts towards me. What the hell? He went from grumpzilla to pixie in a matter of.. Oh yeah, hours.

"Hey" I say hoping to break the ice. "Nagi~I got you something." He says, handing me a box that I failed to notice. I can already tell it's pizza. I stare at the delicious food. Oh my gosh. Perfect! "Thank you!! Wait.. Is this poisoned?" I ask and stick my tongue out at him. "Haha, no it's my way of saying sorry for being a ass earlier. I kinda freaked out." He admits. So it wasn't me then. I understand it, when i first realised my feelings towards Karma i was in complete denial. I smile at him. "It's okay. I was freaked out when I first realised I was gay too." I say softly but it seems to freak him out even more. I set the pizza down and hug him. "You can't help what you feel or who you fall for..-" "-let's not talk about it. Let's just do it." He says, cutting me off. Karma hasn't ever been good with emotional things. So I drop it.

I pick up the pizza and take a huge bite, it's cold but still addictive. Karma reaches for some and I slap his hand away. "Hey don't you like that Battle of Tribes show?" He asks me, I glare at him. What on earth is he talking about?! He then points to a poster on my wall. Oh. "Game of thrones! And yes I do like it, have you seen it?" I say, but its a pretty stupid question since he just called it battle of tribes. Karma shakes his head and reaches for some pizza. I smirk at him. "Let me educate you boy!"

•~••~••~•

After 3 episodes Karma switches it off. "Nagisa, I just basically watched violent porn with you." He says with a blank expression. I laugh so hard at him. If he thinks that is porn then he's clearly never watched porn. "Hey stop laughing at me." He says. I can't stop. Tears escape my eyes. "Stop or I'll punish you!" He says pulling me back into his lap, pressing my back into his chest i turn my face to look up at him. He presses his lips to my forehead. If this is punishment then I'll be bad all the time. "We should sleep?" He asks and I agree. I get off him and go to walk to my bed when his fingers wrap around my wrist. "Where are you going?" I'm confused by his question, isn't it obvious? "Oh to the moon! To my bed dumbass." He pulls me back into his bed, wrapping his arm around my waist. "You're not going anywhere, you're mine now." He says sleepily, I sigh a happy sigh, for once in my life I actually feel at home.

I slip into a peaceful sleep.. It's short lived though. I wake up shortly after when I feel a strange pressure on my thigh. I lay here dazed for a second, thinking its a ghost. Then I remember Karma is sleeping with me. It takes a minute for my brain to figure out what's happening. Karma is grinding against my leg, he must be having a dream. I stay still, letting him grind against me. He let's out little moans in his sleep, I find them adorable. "Nagisa~" he says, I half turn around thinking he's awake. He's still fast asleep and dreaming about me. I think about what I should do. I don't want to wake him up but he's kinda turning me on. He shifts next to me, now grinding against my ass. I gasp, turning around quickly to roll him on his back, I get on top of him. My actions have stilled him so I move against him, I know I shouldn't be doing this but I can't help myself. He stirs and I halt. Shit if he wakes up now I can't explain myself. "Nagi?" He asks, completely confused by the situation. I give him a guilty smile, "you woke me up.. You were rubbing against my ass..I just wanted to help you." I say. I hope he doesn't think I'm some sleep molester. "I see. You didn't quite finish the job." He replies. Does he want me too? Or is it going too far? I grind into him again, feeling his hardness beneath me. He moans, who knew it'd be this easy? I do it again. "Want me to stop?" Again. "Yes." Another grind. "No." And again. "Don't stop." But then I stop, rolling off him, we're going too fast. "You'll have to do it yourself." I tell him, its just the first day of our relationship. "Dammit. You tease!" He curses and exits to the bathroom. I'll make it up to him tomorrow.

...totally forgot I was doing this story.. Wrote this on the bus ride home, next chapter with actually have a plot^-^