Chapter 5

(Olaaa! So I usually refer to Karma's eyes as Golden, but they're like a red-orange. So i know I'm wrong but ima keep calling them golden though Ohk? OK.)
•~••~••~•

The sunlight comes streaming in the window landing directly on my face. I wake with a groan and pull the covers over my head, trying to fall asleep again. Rolling over I bang into something hard. My eyes shoot open when I remember what I did last night. Lifting the covers off me, I look up at Karma, he's still fast asleep. I reach under my pillow for my phone, and take a picture. He was complaining i don't have many pics of him. It makes a loud sound, I cringe thinking it will wake Karma, it doesn't. I swear he could sleep through a war. I settle into him again, nuzzling into his chest and wrapping my arm around him. So warm and cosy like a marshmallow. My marshmallow.

"Nagisa!" ugh. Please shut up mother. "Nagi!" Wait that's not mom. That's a mans voice. "Dad?" I say, opening my eyes to a set of golden eyes. Karma. He smirks. "Well, you can call me daddy if you like." He says, leaning In to give me a kiss, he knows my dad is a sensitive subject for me. I blush, please don't kiss me I haven't even brushed my teeth yet. He kisses my forehead. Isn't he so cute?
"Plans for today?" He asks, how do I know? I literally just opened my eyes. "Nothing that I can remember." I say groggily. "Great! Get up and get dressed. We're going to get a new bed and then to the pool to meet the E class idiots." A new bed? And to the pool? Did he plan this while I slept? I look at Karma, only to receive a glare from the redhead. Taking the hint I go and get ready.

When I'm washed and dressed I walk out of the bathroom, why can't we just have showers in our rooms? Its so annoying have to wash instead of showering. Going to my drawers I grab my brush start to do my hair, I look at Karma in the mirror he looks bored. "I'm almost done just gotta do my hair, Karma." I tell him. He gets up and walks to me, taking the brush from my grasp. He brushes my hair. Its been so long since anyone brushed my hair, I close my eyes and enjoy it. I feel his breath beside my ear, I shiver at the feeling. I open my eyes and look at him in the mirror. "Can you leave it down?" I nod hesitantly, I hate wearing my hair down but if he likes it then I don't care what others say. We make our way down to the car park, I don't drive yet so I'm guessing Karma does or else its a wasted journey.

•~••~••~•

Karma just bought a Queen size bed. Apparently, if we're gonna sleep together we will need a comfortable and bigger bed. I mean I don't mind a new bed for us, but he won't let me pay half of it. I don't even know how we'll explain it to people if we ever have them at our room. Its sweet too though, so I drop it. "Thank you Karma-Kun." I say while beaming a huge smile at him. "My pleasure Nagi-Chan!" He replies. I punch his arm. I hate it when he calls me that. The bed is being installed while we're out, so at least we don't have to set it up.

When we arrive at the pool I get a text from Kayano. 'Meet you guys inside.' I let Karma know and text her back an okay. We are making our way to the changing rooms, when a guy pulls my arm. "Can't wait to see you in your bikini." He says. I laugh and flutter my eyelashes at him and walk away.

Picking a changing room I turn around to tell Karma when I see he's not beside me, I look back to see him glaring at the guy. "Karma c'mon!" I shout to him. What's with him? Loads of people mistake me for a girl its not as if I make it easy either. "Fucking asshole.." I hear Karma mutter as he walks into my changing room. Well okay then, I picked that room for me. I go to the next stall, changing into my trunks and putting my clothes in my bag. I step outside, waiting for Karma. He's taking forever getting changed, I knock his door as a way of telling him to hurry up. He opens the door, still fully dressed. "Karma what the hell? Hur-" he pulls me in and presses me against the wall. I look at him in confusion about to ask what has got him riled up when he kisses me, its a hard kiss, he wastes no time as he forces my lips open and slipping his tongue inside. I moan at the sudden wetness. I kiss him back, thankful that the redhead made a move.

Our kiss is passionate, burning with want. I wrap my legs around him so I can free my hands, reaching to the hem of his shirt and tugging. "Nagisa? Karma? Are you guys in here?" We break apart, panting. I blush, i forgot where we are and that our friends are waiting for us. "Yes Rio, coming now." Karma shouts out at her. I'm a little disappointed I'd rather spend the day kissing Karma.
Walking out of the changing rooms I see the guy that thought I was a girl, his jaw drops and his face turns bright red as his friends poke fun at him.

I see Kayano and her roommate, I walk to them as Karma walks to Rio and her friends. "Hey!" I greet them, looking at her room mate in daylight for the first time. She's as tall as Kayano, but more filled out. Her blue eyes are a shade lighter than mine, they work well with the shade of her blonde hair. She's pretty I guess, if I was into girls I'd want her. She looks oddly familiar, but I can't seem to remember where from. "Nagisa this is my room mate Kasumi." Oh. I remember now. I don't say anything, I can't. I just stand staring at her.

"Kasumi? Its nice to meet you." I say, ignoring the hurt I'm feeling, I can't believe I'm being nice to the girl who had sex with Karma in my bed. She smirks at me, she remembers me. "Oh Nagisa! It's so nice to meet you again." She stalks over to the direction of Karma. "Again? What did she mean Nagisa?" Kayano asks me. "She's the girl Karma was with.." I say while watching Kasumi wrap herself around Karma's shoulder. He doesn't shrug her off, he just smiles at her as they walk to the pool together. Kasumi pushes Karma in 'pretending' to fall in with him. "Seems like they're into each other, I'm sorry Nagisa." Kayano tells me. She doesn't even know half of it. I don't tell her about me and Karma, her sympathetic stares are already pissing me off. "Let's get in!" I drag her to the water and push her in, she makes a squeal and I laugh. "Nagisa! I wanted to look good for when Asano arrives!" She yells at me. I laugh even harder now. She always looks good. "You always look good." A voice says from behind me, confirming my thoughts. I turn around to see Asano leaning against the wall. I'm so happy that I fail to stop myself from hugging him.

After a while of chatting with Asano and Kayano I can tell they want alone time so I swim for a while, I see Kasumi with Rio but I don't know where Karma is.
I swim until I'm tired so I rest against the wall of the pool, I'm actually pretty relaxed, that is until I see a certain Blondie pull my redhead towards the changing rooms. I get out and follow them. Peeking around the corner I can see she has him pressed against the wall. I listen in "you never came to see me like you said you would, why Karma?" She asks. Because you're a bitch.. I think. "I didn't want to.. I am into someone else." Karma says and I feel warm again, he's being loyal to me. Was is silly of me to feel threatened by her? Karma wants me.. I feel happy. It vanishes though, the warmth, when she kisses him. He doesn't pull away. Gasping, I can't stop my feet moving myself into full view of the two. Karma's eyes lock onto mine and he pushes her away. I turn and run, almost slipping on the wet floor.

Reaching the changing rooms I quickly get dressed, knowing he'll come looking for me. I leave before he can, sending Kayano a text to let her know I'm okay.

•~••~••~•

I walk back to campus, getting food on the way. Stalling really so that I don't have to go back to the room. I think about going to mom's house, but I dismiss the thought almost instantly.

I bump into Isogai in the elevator. "Hey, I hardly get to talk to you lately." I say, making the young man blush. "Oh..yeah. Sorry Nagisa.. Maehara takes most of my time. Want to grab a coffee now?" He asks smiling at me. I take the offer and we walk to the café, I order while he gets us a table. I look over at him and he's smiling and texting someone. Isogai is desirable, all the girls want him. But something tells me its not a girl he's texting.

I get our coffee and go to Isogai. "Can't leave you alone for 5 minutes can he? It must be love." He drops his phone, I laugh. I'm gonna be bold and put it out there. "How are things going between you and Maehara?" I ask while he sips his coffee. He looks at me for a minute before answering. "You know huh? Don't tell anyone else okay.. And things are really good. We've been together for 5 months now." Wow, I mean I had a feeling but I thought nothing had actually happened yet. "I won't tell anyone, that's great Isogai, I'm so happy for you both!" I assure him. He blushes again and then looks at his watch. "I have to go.. We're gonna watch a episode of Tokyo Ghoul.. You can come if you like." He says, as much as I like Tokyo Ghoul, I'm not gonna go and be a third wheel for it. I smile and decline, we part ways and I'm all alone again.

The lady comes and tells me that they're closing up now, I sigh and leave.
When I get to our room I see the new bed and go straight to it, Karma isn't here yet so hopefully I fall asleep before he arrives.

Thank you for reading