Mini Chapter 7

"Maybe I don't want you to stop.." I whisper back at Karma, he stares at me with lust filled eyes, starting a fire in me. "Nagi~"he says turning me around in one swift movement. He's hugging me from behind, his hands on my stomach. "I don't think we should." He states, although his playful tone indicates otherwise. I place my hand over his, slowly moving it south. Karma leans down and nibbles my ear as his fingers lightly touch my already hardened member. "Karma.." I let the trapped moan slip out. "Damn you're making it hard to refuse you!" He groans, I laugh. "I just wanna make it hard." I say in the most teasing voice I can accomplish. I can already feel him hard against my back.. I turn to face him, not prepared for the Karma I see, his eyes shining brighter than the sunset in the distance, cheeks tinted a light pink and water dripping from his hair making him look sweaty. I lick my lips while I trace my finger on his chest, his breathing is heavy and I can tell he's trying to hold back. I wanna make him lose it. Dropping my hand down to his hip I glance at him to make sure he won't freak out for what I'm about to do. He seems fine so I continue, running the back of my fingers over his shaft. Karma bites his lip, its so sexy. I tease him for a few strokes before grasping him in my hand, which he immediately thrusts into. I smirk at the redhead. "Someone's eager." I start to pump him slowly, trying to get a moan out of those lips, "you're so big Karma, I can't wait for you to fuck me.." I tell him, he moans in response. Finally! I pick up my speed causing a string of moans from him. "N-nagi~ I'm close." I grip him harder and move faster, his face has pure bliss written on it, I smile knowing its because of me. "Cum for me Karma!" I say, intertwining my fingers with his, he releases not a second later with a moan of my name. He slowly opens his eyes, meeting mine. How did I get so lucky?

"Catch me if you can!" I girls voice pulls me out of my trance as she runs towards us, her friends following close behind her. We both jump out of the water, grabbing our clothes and hiding behind a tree. When the path is clear we make a run for it, we reach the car and burst into fits of laughter. "I feel so bad for what they're plunging into! I hope they don't swallow the water!" Karma says between laughs. "No fair! They get to taste you before I do?!" I joke. His expression changes. "Let's go home~ now its my turn to play with you." He teases and i turn the colour of his hair. We both get dressed, shame why can't he just drive naked?

•~••~••~•

"Wake up sleeping beauty.." I come out of my nap. When did i fall asleep? I jump up, hitting my forehead on something hard. "Ow!" We both say in unison, i realise I just headbutted Karma. "Sorry!" I say and try to kiss it but I can't reach. "You're so cute." He says helping me out of the car. We make our way to our room, as we round the corner I see someone sitting at our door. "Kayano?" I ask, why is she just sitting there like a idiot? "Oh Nagisa?! Finally you're here! I need your help with something.." She says, flashing me her innocent smile. I raise my eyebrows for her to continue. "So remember when you used to do those undercover dates? Well, my friend thinks her boyfriend is cheating on her, and I can't do it cause he knows me.. Will you test it for me?" She asks, the hell? Why me? Karma is giving me a questioning look. "She wants me to dress as a girl and hit on her friends boyfriend to test his loyalty." I explain to him, he looks thoughtful for a moment before a sly look settles on his face. "Do it." He says so I nod to Kayano. She gives me a evil grin.. What have I gotten myself into?

××
Thanks for reading//sorry for bad grammar! ××