Chapter 8~Lemon

So the bottom half of this is a lemon.. I completely rushed it so don't get too excited!! ^-^

"I have to do it tonight?!" I whine, at the two idiots. Suddenly Karma and Kayano are best friends, plotting my exploitation together. Karma is picking me something to wear, he's a terrible stylist. He holds out a red dress, I roll my eyes at him. "Not with my hair." He pouts and I walk over and pick the black dress I always wear, its kinda grunge. I go to the bathroom to put it on, its mid-thigh length, I feel uncomfortable in it but it covers more than the rest. I add a choker just to add more edge. Walking out of the bathroom Kayano screeches at me "not those shoes!!" I look down at my converse. Ugh I don't wanna wear heels, giving her a glare I walk over and put on the heels. "Are you happy now?" I ask her sarcastically. She sticks her tongue out at me. "Zip me up." I ask. "Hurry! We'll be late!!" She pushes me. I rush towards the door almost bumping into Karma. I forgot he was here. He staring at me like a crazy person, his mouth hanging open. "You want a bucket?" I say and poke him. He snaps out of his gaze and follows behind us, his expression blank.

•~••~••~•

I've been at the bar for about 30 minutes when Shiro, the 'disloyal boyfriend' enters, he's very tall compared to me and quite bulky. He could easily destroy me, in every sense of that statement. He's really not very attractive, greasy hair that needs brushed and pimples all over his face. I really don't wanna have to touch this lad. Regardless, I smile at him as he makes his way to the bar, sitting on the stool next to me. He stares at me for a few seconds too long, it creeps me out. I don't think I'm attractive as a boy but as a girl I get hit on a lot..once there was a older guy who pinned me down, I think he would've raped me had Asano not come to my rescue.

I glance at Karma who's in the distance, he's here for exactly the same reason Asano was.

"Hey~" I greet Shiro. He looks at me but doesn't say anything. Ah quite the happy chappie! "I said hey~" I try again. "Look I'm not interested, I have a girl waiting at home." He says, I hear that a lot but its doesn't stop the guys thinking they can get lucky for a night. "So~she doesn't have to know.." I whisper into his hear. He glares at me, then licks his lips. I'm repulsed by it. "Wanna hook up?" I ask, rubbing my heel on his leg. He pushes me off, too hard, I land on the floor with a thud. Karma is with me in seconds. "Hurt him and I'll hurt you!" He growls at Shiro. Shiro looks dumbfounded "h-him?" He asks in disbelief, Karma ignores him instead he picks me up and carries me out the door. He's overreacting I fall over all the time. I don't get what all the fuss is about. People are giving us weird looks as we parade down the pathway to the car.

We drive back to campus in silence, I'm beginning to think its not me falling that's bothering Karma. I sigh, texting Kayano to tell her friend that her boyfriend is loyal..I think.

•~~•~~•

When we get into our room Karma finally breaks the silence. "You won't be doing that ever again. You could get hurt, or worse." He tells me although I know he wants to say more. "What's this about Karma?" I press him. He sighs, rubbing his eyes. "You're mine okay? No one else gets to touch except me." I smile at him and move into hug him. He's so warm and I fit into him perfectly he kinda smells like cinnamon.

As we're cuddling he rubs my back, it such a sweet thing, I never wanna let go. "Take off your dress." He says into my ear. I give him a shocked look before turning around "unzip me?" I ask him. He slowly unzips the dress letting it fall around my ankles, then he places a kiss between my shoulder blades. It tickles me and I giggle. He sits on the edge of the bed, eyeing me. I look at him over my shoulder. "Do you have any idea how nice your ass looks right now?" He teases. I blush hard and turn to face him, almost tripping on the heels still attached to me, I slip them off. "I like this view too~" Karma grabs my wrist and pulls me to him, he kisses my stomach. It sends little shivers through me.

"K-karma.. Its late.. We have class tomorrow." I say, kinda freaking out at the possibility of that happening, he laughs in response. "Oh nagi~ you looked so good in that dress~ but seeing you out of it is really turning me on~" he says in the most seductive voice ever.

I lean down and roughly kiss him, earning a low moan from him. Things get heated far too quickly, I've already taken Karma's shirt off..I slow down the kiss but push him onto the bed. Hovering over him, I break our kiss and a string of saliva follows me, dripping onto his chest, I lick it off. "You're wearing too many clothes." I say, tugging of the front of his pants. "Take them off then..?" It sounds more like a question. I undo his button and he lifts up his hips, I tug them down to his knees as he kicks off his shoes, then I take them off completely. "Are you sure? I understand if you want to wait." I ask him, I do think he's going too quick. I won't complain about it though, I've dreamt of this for years. I hope he likes me. I hope I'm good enough.

"I..I think I'm ready. Will it hurt?" He asks, I laugh, he thinks I'm gonna dominate him? I couldn't do that to him, he's too much of a man. I'll wait until he's ready to do that. "You can fuck me.. I'm not a virgin so it won't hurt.." I blush as I tell him. He nods, he looks so nervous, its completely cute but I don't want him to be nervous with me. I smile at him, placing my hand on his cheek. "Don't be nervous." I tell him.

Reaching out he strokes my stomach before standing up and tugging down my boxers, "sit down Nagi~" he smiles. I do as I'm told and sit on the edge of the bed. He kneels in front of me. His inquisitive eyes so beautiful. Leaning down he places kisses on my thigh, followed by a lick, then a bite. He continues teasing my thighs, never touching me where i really want him too. He's teasing me. "Please Karma.." I whine at him. I need his touch. He moves closer, when i feel his breath inch closer to where i want it, i clamp my eyes shut. He pinches my leg i open my eyes to ask why, but then i realise he wants me to watch him, he sticks his tongue out licking my length from the base to the tip. I moan at the touch, his eyes flicker up to me as he takes me into his mouth, encircling me with his tongue. "Fuck!" I curse at the sudden wetness. He sucks me at a slow pace, earning groans from me. I accidentally thrust myself into his throat, he gags and pulls away. He has drool dripping from his mouth.. I find it sexy.

I lean forward and pull his boxers down. Seeing his erection causes me to moan, I can't wait anymore I need him. I wipe the drool from his face and rub it along his dick. I turn around so I'm on all fours, eager for him for take me. "No." Karma says, turning me around so I'm lying on my back. "I want to look at your face." He explains. He makes my heart melt. Positioning himself at my entrance he leans forward placing a kiss on my forehead. He pushes forward sightly so that only his head is in me, I gasp at the sudden pressure. He pauses with a confused look on his face, I hold back the laugh that's dying to get out. "Karma?" I question. "I don't wanna hurt you.." I smile, pushing my hips so he slips fully inside me. He moans and starts to move. God he feels so good. "Nagi.. You feel so good.." He moans out, picking up his speed. "Harder!" I beg.

Karma clutches my hips slamming into me at a deadly force, when he hits my prostate I cry in pleasure. I grip my own dick and stroke myself roughily, ready to release any second. "Ngh Karma!" I scream as I cum, some of it spraying onto Karma's chest. Karma becomes even faster, grabbing my legs and pushing them up to my sides. His golden eyes burning bright and staring into mine, he's perfection. He's close now, expanding even more in me. "Nagi.. I love you.." He says, releasing in me. He collapses on top of me, panting. He looks up at me, "I do, I love you." He says again. I have loved Karma for years, I didn't expect him to love me so quickly. "I love you too, Karma." I tell him. I can't believe we're already saying I love you, seems a bit too soon.

•~••~••~•

After we have cleaned ourselves up we go to bed, I'm not looking forward to class tomorrow. I cuddle into Karma's chest. I hope he never leaves me. I wish I could stay like this forever.
After hours of trying to get to sleep I get up and sit in the chair, Karma gets a text, I look at it 'Kasumi: Meet me tomorrow or I'll tell your precious little Nagisa what we did.'

I planned on making this longer but I have to be somewhere sooooo
Seen you in the next chapter! Sorry for spelling I don't have time to proof read it!
~L