MiniChapter~ Sorry!

I really put myself in a position to write a lemon(-ish) this💃

I sent Karma for a shower. I plan to join him but I'm going to clean up first. Not that he knows that. As I'm doing the dishes I think of how fast everything has moved. I gave up everything to be with Karma, what if he finds someone else, someone better? What if he wakes up one day and wants me to leave?
A small bang pulls me out of my thoughts, I make my way to investigate it. I stop as I pass the bathroom though, blushing from the sound I just heard. A moan.. A moan from Karma. I pause before opening the door, the steam clouding my vision. Wiping the condensation from the glass door I look inside shocked to see karma pleasuring himself. My face burns red as I get undressed, practically ripping what little clothes I had on, off. Opening the shower door slowly I step inside, hoping he didn't hear me.

As wrong as it is I just stand here and watch Karma, his back to me with one hand against the wall and the other pumping erratically. As another moan escapes the redheads lips I find myself getting hard. Karma soon reaches his climax, throwing his head back and releasing onto the shower floor.
I move in closer "that was hot!" I whisper from behind him. Karma jumps and turns to face me with a deep blush. "N-nagisa what are you d-doing here?" He stutters. "To shower.. Duh" I say sarcastically and reach for the soap but instead I'm slammed against the tiles roughly. "You think its okay to walk in on people when they are showering?!" He growls and pins my hands above me, his hips accidentally rubbing against mine. I moan at the contact and his actions have only turned me on more. Realisation hits Karma as he feels me hard against him. His mood changes instantly from serious to playful as he drops to his knees and eyes my erection. When he reaches out I close my eyes, expecting pleasured touches. Instead he touches my thighs, I barely have any patience for his teasing right now. "Karma.." I sigh. "Wow Nagi.. You're gotten yourself all worked up.." He teases. "Little help?" I say and tug at his hair. He runs his finger up my shaft, I only slightly gasp. Not happy with my reaction he grips me tightly. "I wanna taste you." He says so seductively I swear I choke on air. Karma dives down licking my head, I moan and buck further into his mouth. He sucks me too hard and too fast right away, soon I'm clenching his hair and thrusting into him, practically fucking his mouth. Even I'm astonished at how rough I am and how he's taking it. Karma chokes so I ease off and look down at him, he looks back up at me with half lidded eyes his skin glistening from the water. The image alone is enough to send me into pure bliss. I shudder as I release into his mouth. Karma coughs and spits my cum into the drain. "Thought you wanted to taste me?" I ask.

He scrunches up his face then leans down to kiss me, making me taste myself too. "I did. We should get out the condensation is dripping." He says. "Okay let me get washed real quick!" He nods and gets out. I wash myself quickly and then join him. "I didn't bring any clean clothes.." I say when we're getting dressed. Karma, who's fully dressed, takes off his shirt and hands it to me. I put on the boxers I was wearing before. Staring at the shirtless redhead I say "we should clean this mess up."

Once we cleaned up the bathroom we get into our bed. Karma plays with my hair, I find myself falling asleep. I remember there was something I wanted to say. "Karma I don't think we should get a dog." I say and turn to face him. "Why not?" He asks sleepily. I poke his cheek to make him look at me. "If they find us, and we have to leave, we will have to leave the dog behind. I can't do that." I tell him. Karma wraps his arms around me and sighs "Okay if you don't want one yet, that's fine. But they won't find us here so stop worrying and go to sleep." I sigh too, giving him a kiss before letting sleep consume me.
I wake up to a familiar smell, like mild cinnamon. I take a deep breath and open my eyes. "You're awake sleeping beauty!" Karma exclaims. I give him a confused look, of course I'm awake my eyes are open aren't they? "I tried to move you, my arm is dead." He laughs. I realise he means I'm lying on his arm and I shift. I'm not done with sleep yet so I turn around to sleep again. I hear Karma muttering something. "Uh-huh." I say, too tired to care.

"Ugh.." I groan as I attempt to stop the person poking me. "I made you breakfast!" The voice says. I open my eyes and for a second I'm confused as to where I am. Then it all comes back to me. Karma picks me up and carries me to the kitchen, placing a kiss on my cheek before handing me my breakfast.
As I eat I stare at the man before me. I am completely in love with him, the way he blushes when I stare too long.. How his voice changes when he's talking about something he's passionate about but most of all I love Karma all the little things. With Karma I feel safe, I know he'll always protect me. I will protect him with my life too. The thought of losing him is too much to bare. He's always accepted me for who I am and he's the only person to have ever done that.
"I love you so much Karma.." I say feeling overwhelmed by it all. He smiles that beautiful smile at me. "I love you too Nagi-Chan."

L