Chapter 37

{Nightwing POV}

Me,Batman,Robin,Red Hood,Red Robin,Spoiler and Black Siren are all outside of DeathStroke's fortress in Asia and are in position.

Red Hood and I are going to pose as his men and get intel from inside,Batman and Robin are going to enter from the vent system.

Siren,Red Robin and Spoiler are keeping watch a mile from the stronghold,we walked into the mission room and stood in line with the others.

I will have order!!!! I will watch you fight and I want you to bring me the bats head!!!!!!!

All his men cheered and grabbed there guns,before the enter I used the disruptor to disarm there guns.

Batman and Robin broke through the skylight,and started fighting his Slade's soliders.

Me and Hood changed into our costumes and started Searching for Slade since it was a lieutenant speaking.

{Red Robin POV}

Why....does it....have...to--be-low freezing Spoiler said.

I'm so cold....Black Siren said.

Wow you two haven't seen cold and your complaining,I chuckled.

Shuut up they said shivering.

Red Hood have you found him I said in my com-link.

.........

Red Hood?

.....

Nightwing??

.........

BATMAN!!! ROBIN!!!!!

.........

OKAY so answer already I said.

Hey Red we got company Spoiler pulled out her staffs,Siren screamed and we charged them and soon we had taken down the 13 footmen.

Siren,Spoiler your gonna have to enter form the southwest enterance and I will enter from the roof.

We went to out locations and I dropped down into the main hallway,I saw two guards standing by the doors to the room everyone's coms stopped working.

I threw a knock out gas bomb and I put on a mask,once the gas was gone I enter the room to see Red Hood,Robin,NightWing and Batman all unmasked,beaten and chain to the ceiling.

I walked over Robin seeing as he was the closes and I tried to use a laser to brake his chains but I was knocked out also.

{Spoiler POV}

Black Siren Red Robin isn't answering his com I said.

She was taking down two more guards,then she walked over to me.

Do you have a fix on his location she asked checking her hologram.

Yes he is where everyone else disapeared.

The Great Room we both said.

We walled in and it looked like a circus show.

DeathStroke dropped down and pulled out his sword.

I thought I would get to meet the Batman's daughter.

Ya and everything you heard is true I'll kick your a**.

I'd like to see you try,your brother tired and..well we know how that ended.

She charged him and she was able to disarm him but soon she was so good at fighting him,I took this time to free the others but someone dressed up like Lindy walked up to me and screamed,I hit the wall and blacked out for a few.

{Black Siren POV}

I tired my hardest to fight Slade but I he had his second wind.I fell to the ground and a pair of footsteps arpporched me.

Miss me ?

I look up and I don't beleive it.

You I say.

To be contiuned......