| Rules |

Welcome to my little book of contests! I'm so glad you (yes you) have decided to check this book out! The idea behind it is simple: I will pick a theme for each contest and when the deadline is up I will pick the winners! Easy as pie!

Now, before anything else let me just fill you in on the rules:

1. No late entries! (Sorry if you miss the deadline, but I wont make exceptions)

2. The poem must be your own work.

3. Make sure your work is under 100 words for my sake.

4. Please don't get mad or offended if your work doesn't win. I respect you all as creative individuals and respect every poem that I receive!!!

5. To enter you must send your poem to me through private message and comment that you have entered.
DO NOT SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR POEM PLEASE AND THANK YOU
(Sorry, the caps was needed lol)

6. If you have read the rules please comment your favorite type of bird down below before entering ;)

7. Please make sure your poem fits the contests theme.

8. I accept poems that are already written/published and new poems, as long as they fit the contests theme.

9. I try to host two contests a month or more if I have the time! Results are posted in the following week.

10. I unfortunately don't give out prizes, but you do get a shoutout in this book if you win! Hopefully that will be enough!

11. If anyone has any questions please don't be afraid to PM me or comment! I swear I don't bite.

12. You don't have to do this but I highly recommend either adding this book to your library or following me so that you can get notified when I post an update!

13. Most importantly: Have fun! These contests are for experience, meeting other poets and especially fun. So enjoy yourself!

Stay lovely everyone ✨