one | wait and bleed

"you what?!" austin nearly screeches the impala to a stop, staring at his brother in anger and disbelief.
"come ON, niall! you don't just go on a demon's word!" the boy whines in annoyance, hitting his head on the steering wheel. "demons lie!"

"look, i think that she's different, she helped ian with the colt-" niall sighs, wrapping an arm around his older brother, only to get it shoved away.

"i don't give two flying fucks about what that bitch did," austin delivers niall a menacing glare. "she's from hell. you don't trust anyone that comes from hell, you hear me?"

"austin."

"i. don't. care. you are not making a deal with her, i don't care what the bitch wants, i don't care what she plans on doing. you're not going to associate with her." the man's tone is bitter and cold, his eyes half-lidded and glaring at the road ahead of them.

"could you stop calling her a bitch for a single second? hyojin has helped us kill demons," niall looks at his brother worryingly, "whether she is one or not. she killed three of them herself when i was going to die, austin!" he pouts lightly, rubbing at his own arm.
"and what's with this 'don't trust people in hell' crap, austin, you're the one going to hell with that dumb deal!"

the car comes to a squealing stop, austin quickly climbing out and slamming the door shut, niall quickly following him.

punch.

"if you think for a split second that you're right, then fucking leave me to go get yourself killed with hyojin."

niall's eyes begin fill with tears as he shakes his head, staring at his older brother in pain. "austin, please just reason with me for a second.."

austin's grim expression falters for a moment, his eyes glazing over niall in pure and utter regret. his dad, his mom would've disapproved of how he was treating their son, his brother. he quickly wipes his own eyes, stained red with emotion, before pulling niall into a tight hug.

"god, i'm fucking sorry.." he mumbles into the taller boy's shoulder, sighing heavily.
he feels his brother's strong arms pull on him closer, smiling a bit.
"it's fine, austin. just don't punch me if you don't like what i have to say."

//

austin's a hardheaded softie

no but thank you sm for how fast support poured in for this !!!
you guys are honestly so great, as cheesy as it sounds

ily