two | guilty

calvin sighed to himself, looking around. heaven, did it get boring?
of fucking course not.
were his brothers the reason he bailed?
of fucking course they were.
not that he didn't love his brothers, or his father, it was just that the war was getting to be too much.

this was a whiiiiiile ago, though.
calvin sighs, sitting at his computer. he manages to stumble his way onto a website called 'YouTube', where there were mainly just videos of cats and such. it was only 2007, after all.
slumping against the desk, the masked archangel gets fairly bored after about 3 videos of cats in general.

the trickster groans in annoyance, looking around. he had a bed, he'd just  never used it; angels don't sleep. plus, calvin had been waiting for his trap to set, he hadn't seen these boys in a while and he felt as if this payback would be fair game for supposedly "killing" him.

calvin had set up the illusion that their friend sophia was kidnapped by none other than calvin himself, and that they'd need to find him to get her back.
and with sophia missing, off hunting without any communication to her family or anyone else, the plan fit together just accordingly.

the trickster smiles to himself, awaiting for the second big, bad austin winchester and his cute little sidekick niall winchester to break through his door.

and break through, they did.
"loki, you son of a bitch!" austin yelled angrily, searching room by room with the colt in his hands.
"tsk, tsk, austin! stop calling me my stage name!" calvin grins, holding up his hands as austin points the gun at him.
"you could kill me, but i don't think heaven would be too pleased with you. oh, yikes, especially phil. oh, sorry, i meant lucifer."

"you're a trickster, you ass, you don't have shit to do with heaven. that isn't real stuff, man." austin's grimace doesn't fade a bit, his finger merely squeezing the trigger. niall stood behind him, ready to attack if needed.

"i'm an archangel, silly! and i don't have your friend, that was just bait to bring you here."

"you're a god damned liar, loki."

"not my name!" calvin giggled childishly, unveiling his wings.
"told ya!"

"... who are you?.." niall stared at the man in awe, stepping closer toward him. "niall winchester, right?" calvin walked around the boy, admiring his features, "you're a cute one."
"i asked who you were, not what you thought of my ass."

austin looked as if he was ready to shoot the angel at any given second, gun still held up at calvin in rage.

"right, sorry! i'm calvin, the archangel that escaped to earth when the war began!"

"i killed you." austin grumbled, calvin quickly shaking his head. "no, you stabbed me. that's all, i pretended to die. because tricksters die, not angels! well, they don't unless another angel kills them.. not the point though!"

"so if i just-" austin shoots the gun at calvin, the man stepping aside as the bullet smashed into a vase.
"hey, watch it! my ex gave me that."

"calvin, you said you escaped from heaven..?" niall looked down at the fairly shorter angel in curiosity.
"yep! my entire family was being torn apart by that stupid war, so i got the hell out of there before they did jack squat to me."

"the war? you mean the one going on.. now?"

"no, no!- well, yes. it's hard to explain, this was thousands of years ago, when hell tried to rebel against heaven. it all started with phil, my brother. i won't go into it, but it got very messy, very fast."
calvin sighs, quietly walking into the kitchen, austin and niall quietly following in doubt.

the man quickly pulls out a knife and hides it before either notice, smile still plastered across his face.
"so, austin, remember when you stabbed me?"

"what the hell are you bringing this up again for..?" his eyebrows furrowed, pulling out the colt once again.

"oh, no reason," austin quickly found himself pinned against the wall by calvin, niall screaming in the background, trying to pry austin off of his brother, "just thought i'd return the favor, y'know?"

"do it, i dare you."

"okay."

with one quick motion, the knife in calvin's hand quickly made its way into austin's chest and out as the man dropped to the floor.
"AUSTIN!"
austin lets out a low groan, gaze faltering between blurriness and niall holding his limp body on the ground, crying.

calvin pulls up the younger boy, pouting lightly. "i'm sorry, baby boy.. he'll be back, sure, i think roman's lost in hell at the moment, anyway.."
niall tries to throw aimless, weak punches at the angel, calvin quickly grabbing him and pressing his lips onto the boy's.

"we could do so much together, you and i."

//

sorry

friendly reminder that this is lucifer everyone