Chapter 2

Feitan's P.O.V.

"Tell us where he is, Pakunoda." Phinks strictly demanded.

This entire situation was seriously ticking me off. I felt such petty for the boss who has to deal with such a woman in his troupe. It is common sense that danchou would want us to go straight for the attack instead of going by the Kurta bastard's orders.

"We'll kill the kids, then deal with the chain user." Phinks suggested.

Phinks and I usually thought the same. It was no wonder why the both of us were always partnered up. He may be annoying and a pain but he understands my thoughts without me voicing them.

"You're insisting?"

I glared at Machi as she asked that. Does she have no brain as well? What a petty...

"I insist. If you don't tell us, I won't let you leave." Phinks threatened with a glare.

"I refuse to tell you where he is, and I am taking the kids alone. Don't interfere." My patience was thinning. I could not take this stupid situation anymore. All I wanted was to get the boss back and continue watching the girl to await her awakening.

I glanced at the machine that was hidden behind a huge mass of the broken pieces of the building. A cloth was put on top of the machine to somewhat cover it and to suppress the soft glow it radiates.

I focused back at our situation when I heard a loud voice shout.

"Interfere? Who is the one interfering with our plans?! Huh?!" It was not surprising that it was Phinks as his cool was wearing thin as well.

"Go, Pakunoda. We'll stop them." Machi stated. That is when my patience finally broke.

"Stop us? Are you trying to insult us?" I asked. I activated my Nen and stared at my 'comrades' as they watched me, their muscles tensing up for any sudden movement until we all ended up activating our Nen.

"You're serious? I don't get it. Have you lost your minds?" Phinks asked, not believing them, Pakunoda, Machi, and Kurotopi. Were they that blind? Did they not understand our boss at all? Or maybe...

"I bet they were defeated by the chain user before we arrived. They're probably under his control. This is a waste of time. I'll make them talk." I got excited with the thought of torturing them to make them talk. Such strong opponents unlike that weak man named Owl.. it would be so satisfying to just slowly hurt them until they cannot take anymore.

What should I do to them? Maybe.... burning their fingers and toes then stabbing a poisonous dagger through their hands and feet. Or maybe I should allow Phinks to use his ability and hit them with countless punches then take turns in punching and slicing them until they give up...

"Is it really so hard to understand?"

It turned silent and my gaze slowly trailed to the spiky black haired brat. How dare he interrupt my thoughts...

"You don't understand why Pakunoda wants to leave without a word? You don't understand why Machi is stopping you? You honestly think they're being controlled?" He interrogated. My eyebrow twitched and my blood boiled.. what gives this brat the right to even speak in his position.

"They want to rescue your boss! Is it so hard to understand the desire to save a friend?!" He shouted in anger. His eyes burned with rage and for a moment I saw his potential but I didn't care. He is weak right now and I can kill him at this very moment. But that would bring out the worst case scenario.

Crick! Crack!

My eyes widened and I tried to glance at the machine to check on the woman but Phinks' voice interrupted my actions.