News!

Hi fellow readers! I really hope you guys are enjoying this story. I promise that I will do my best to keep it interesting and update as fast as I can for you.

I would also like to thank you for your support. I know I may not be the best author but please forgive me. I'm a lazy author T-T
However, that is not all I wanted to tell you.

My friend (@BlackClover127) has created a story that I believe should be recognized. Her works are GREAT and very interesting even though she just started.

It is called 'Stuck Between Two Worlds' and it is a Tokyo Ghoul Fan-Fiction. A Kaneki Ken X OC story.

Here is the description

"Why was I born?"

I asked myself the same question over and over again. And was given an answer over and over again by the same woman.

"Because you are a mistake. A monster that no one will ever accept. Human nor Ghoul. You're a useless piece of trash that was born into this damned world to help me eat more without being caught."

The cruel words never hurt the small and naive girl I was. That was until the woman I grew up with was killed during an unfortunate event before she could feed on an 18 year old boy.

"Does this mean that my purpose in this world can now be changed since you're no longer here?

Onee-sama."