~First Day ~

Monae's POV ~
"Mom I'm omw to school" I yell to her from downstairs. "Okay I love you have a nice first day", "I love you too" I yell back to her. I hop in my car and take the 15 minute drive to NWHS. As I stop in front of the school I do a double check in the mirror. I'm wearing a gray sweater crop top, blue high waist jeans, and brown heels. I take a deep breath, grab my bag, hop out the car and walk into the school.
"Excuse me Ms. Jones" I hear as I'm walking down the hallway looking for the main office. "I'm Mrs. Kim, the principal here at NWHS and we've been expecting you, follow me" she says as she hands me a piece of paper. "I look at my schedule. "Excuse me but it's fourth period, how do I find the math room" I say to her confused. "Aahh, London please show our new student to the math room" Mrs. Kim says while pointing to me. "Yes mam" the girl said. She or London was the most beautiful girl I've seen so far in L.A. She was lightskin with long brown hair, tall, and just beautiful.
"Hello I'm London" she said to me. "Hey, I'm Monae, and you are very pretty" I say as we both laugh. "Thank you, so are you" she says to me as a smile. We continue walking until we reach the math room. "You ready" she asks before we enter. "Yea".