~ First Date ~

~ Neomiah's Pov

The next day all I could think about was Mo (Monae). Sh*t was finally over between me and Mercedes. I couldn't believe that she f*cked him, but that's what hoe's do. I called up Mo.
Her: Hello
Me: Wassgood Mo
Her: Heey Neo, wassup
Me: Coolin, what you doing
Her: Nothin bored, where are you, you supposed to be staying with me
Me: Ma bad some came up, but can I take you out
Her: Sure *said in excitement*
Me: *laughing* Ight I'll pick you up in a hour, and wear maroon
Her: Okay see you soon, bye
*end call*
I know maroon is her favorite color so Ima try to match with her. I hopped in the shower, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I put on my maroon button up, khaki jeans, with a black suit coverup, and my all black converse. When I was done I pulled off and went to the mall. I grabbed her some flowers and then stopped into Kay Jewels to get her a necklace.

 I grabbed her some flowers and then stopped into Kay Jewels to get her a necklace

I wanted to show her I was serious and I needed her to understand that.
*hour later*

I pull up to Mo's house and seen her and London sitting in front waiting. " Okay Neo you looking fresh, where y'all going" London says. "Don't worry bout it Lo". I look over at Monae and bite my lips. "Damn Mo you looking good as h*ll". "Thank you, you looking good ya self". "OMG Y'ALL SO CUTE!!! Lemme take a picture of y'all" Lo says excitedly. I stand next to Mo, wrap my hand around her and give her a kiss on the cheek. She started smiling hard as f*ck.