~ Emmanuel ~

So I haven't heard from Neo all day since lunch. I need to have a one on one with him to see what and where we are. So I text him.
Me; Bae😏
Baby💙😍😋; Yea, wassup
Me; Where are you, I've been calling
Baby💙😍😋; At the mall why wassup😌
Me; Can we meet up tomorrow for a day together, to talk
Baby💙😍😋; Yea ight 6:00 at The Lodge
Me; Alright cool, love you💜ttyl😘
Baby💙😍😋; Love you too💕
*end text*
After I finish texting Neo, I call Manny.
Him: Haay beautiful wassup
Me: Nothin wanted to see if you wanted to come over
Him: Yea, what time
Me: In 20 minutes
Him: I'll be there, see you soon sexy
Me: Bye *smooch sounds to the phone*
*end call*
When I get off the phone I hop in the shower, brush my teeth and wash my face. I put on my Victoria Secret lace panties and bra set, then my plaided dress with knee high boots.
*door bell rings*
I go to see who it is and it's Manny of course with flowers. "Hey sexy, I got these for you" he says handing me the roses. "Thank you so much, come in". I place the flowers in some water. "I made dinner for us" I say while pulling Manny into the kitchen. We sit at the table. "So Mercedes, we been talking for a minute now, and you know how I feel about you sooo, be mines" he says looking into my eyes. " Omfg I've been waiting for you to ask me, now I just need to cut things with Neomiah". " That's fine". He gets up from the table, picks me up and throw me over his shoulder. "What are you doing" I start to laugh. When we reach my room he throws me onto the bed. He gets in between my legs and start kissing my neck. "Aahh" a moan escaped my mouth. He unbuttoned my dress and took it off. He started kissing down till he got to my waist. He took my panties off, and slowly licked around my clit. Then he started speeding up. "F*cccckkkk Maaanny". I started pushing his head away but he didn't stop. When he did he took off his clothes and slid in. "Sh*t ma, its so wet" he said in his sexy ass voice. He started going deeper, and stroking harder. "Emman..manuel" I said, moaning even louder.
*30 minutes later*
Emmanuel fell asleep beside me. I laid my head on his chest and went to sleep.