~Leaving School~

~ Monae's pov

"Heey Nae what you finna do now" London asked as we walking to the parking lot. Nae is Lolo's nickname for me and Lolo is my nickname for her. "Go home, you wanna co-", "I do" Neomiah says cutting me off. "Omgg, come on then" I say laughing. "Wait, yo girlfriend don't want you around me". "Awww f*ck her, she probably in another nigga face rite now" Lolo says bursting into laughter. "Probably, but come on y'all can follow my car to my house" We all pulled off from the school.

As we hop out our vehicles, I notice the look on Lolo and Neo faces. "Daaammn this you" Neo says surprised.
"Yea, why too much". I started laughing, as I unlocked the door. "Moooommmm" I yell as I walk in the kitchen. I look on the counter to see a note.
    Heeey sweetie. Im gonna be gone for a month. I'm taking on a case in Ohio, so I'm leaving the house to you. I trust that everything will be fine and you'll keep the house clean. I left you the MasterCard, there's 10,000 on there for you.
Love you, Mom
"HEEEELLL F*CK YEA WE LITTT" I yell too happy. "Why what happened" Lolo asks. "My mom gone be gone for the month and she left me 10,000 to blow. Y'all wanna stay the month with me, ya know keep me company". "Hell yea" they both yell. I know I jus met them, but they seem like coo people, and tbh I like Neo. He really cute and he seem like a good guy. "We need to go get clothes" Lolo exclaims. "Nah, I got it". I hand them both $1,000. "Neo, can you take us all to the mall please" I ask. "Yea, and thanks you ain't have to a nigga like me got it feel me" he says. "Yea I feel you, now let's go". I lock up the house and we all head outside.