~ Cafeteria ~

~Neomiah's pov

I think I'm starting to really like Monae, I mean ik we just met but its something about her. Ian never felt this way about a girl before, but i also know if I wanna be with her I gotta get to know her and quit things with Mercedes. As me and Monae walk into the cafeteria I show her to a table. "Hey Neo, hey Monae" London says walking up to the table. "Heeey" Monae says. "Sooo, wassup with y'all" London asks. "F*ck is you talkin bout Lo, she jus got here". "Nigga shut the f*ck I saw you with yo arm around her shoulder" she says while laughing. " Nun, this my new bestfriend" Monae says while laughing. I noticed Mercedes walking towards the table. "F*ck" I say in annoyance.

~Monae pov

"Excuse me, but new girl you in my seat" the girl says. "Well excuse me ian know there were assigned seats" I say getting annoyed. "Mercedes hop off her, you always in somebody face" London said. "B*tch shut the f*ck up ain't nobody talking to yo ass". "B*tch don't make me f*ck yo ass up again you kn-" Neo cut London off. "Dude go you always starting something" he says. "Baaee I'm sor-" I cut Mercedes off not believing what I just heard. "That's your girlfriend, tuh I hollered" I say laughing. "Ok and what the f*ck is it to you, b*tch get the f*ck out my face" Now I'm upset I can't believe the shit coming out this b*tch mouth. "First of all hoe my name is Monae, second you came yo ass ova here talkin to me crazy, third B*TCH JUS BECAUSE IT'S MY FIRST DAY DONT MEAN I WONT BEAT THE F*CK OUTTA YO HOE ASS". Teachers started slowly walking towards the table. "B*tch I'll see yo ass around, and baby ion wanna see you with her again". Mercedes walked away. "Yo girlfriend a real b*tch, and thanks London" I say laughing. "No problem I dont f*ck with her at all, I already beat her ass" we both laughed. "I know, I'm finna quit with her, we not how we used to be" Neo said. I smirked and ate my food.