Chapter 3: anger

It's been a few days since we bonded a little and like she said she's been sleeping with me. I don't mind her sleeping with me but it's really hard to stay focused when you have someone cute holding you close to them. All i can do is look at her cute face when she holds me close and try my best to not get hard, which is nearly impossible.

Today i managed to wiggle my way out of her grip and i started to make breakfast. While i'm making breakfast my phone lights up telling me i have an e-mail. It read .Gov-Assignment. It was the agency telling me that today i was to take Megumi out to a mostly human populated area to see how she would react because of her violent nature. I start thinking that i could try taking her out on a date but i'm not sure how she would like it. "I don't want to make her uncomfortable." I say aloud, not knowing that she was standing behind me. "Make who uncomfortable?" She said as she instantly took my cup of coffee and began drinking it. "I actually wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out? There's a few places i think you would like and i want to show them to you." I blurt out without thinking. I don't remember if i'm doing this for the assignment or because I actually want to. "I guess so but lets try to stay away from people. I'm ok with a few, like you, but some arn't as friendly like you are." She said as she drank, not looking me in the eyes. I could see she was a little uncomfortable and almost seemed nervous, which makes her seem so much cuter. I go over behind her and give her a hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist and gently hold her. " don't worry i'll make sure you are going to be ok. I want you to be happy ok." I say as i smile at her. There is a look of shock on her face and a slight blush. She quickly changes her face into a glair and goes in to bite my neck, giving me a small dosage of venom. "That was too close. Don't push it." She said before turning to leave the room. "I'll go. Just tell me when you can walk again ok." She said before leaving.

After about an hour i was back to normal and feeling pretty good. I felt happy that she trusted me enough to actually go out with me. I start getting ready and clean up my little mess from this morning before going to get her. She was laying around trying to drink from the empty coffee cup. "I don't think you need any more besides you said we would go out." I say gently patting her on her head. She seemed quite happy as she rolls onto her back. "I know. I'm just feeling a little happier because i wanted you to ask me out" she said before quickly covering her mouth. "You know i'm drunk right? I can say what i want and it not mean a thing." She says trying to cover up what she said. I give her a smile and gently lay beside her, letting her pull me in close. "Don't fall asleep on me now. I want to make sure we have fun today so just leave it to me." I say smiling. She pulls me in even closer, hugging me tightly. I can feel her breasts on my chest as i gently wrap my arms around her. "You know you are the first human to actually let me do this. I always wanted someone to cuddle with and i'm glad you like to do it to." She says playfully as she squeezes me tightly before getting up. "Lets go have a fun day." She says as she slowly sobers up.

We soon left the house and started walking through the city. There were starting to be fewer interspecies and more humans. I can tell by the look on her face that she isn't enjoying this so far. I gently reach for her hand, trying to  calm her down. She instantly pulls her hand away and glares at me before grabbing my hand herself. I can't help but smile at her. As we walked people began to stair at us and whisper. I could see that she was starting to get angry and turned to look at them but i squeezed her hand a little and started to get her attention by gently caressing her. She would look at me embarrassed for a second and then go back to looking forward. The first place was a clothing store. She looked around and the store but we couldn't find anything that fit her, her boobs were too big so nothing fit right. When we went to leave i could see she was kind of sad. "Hey don't worry about it. Just because you can't wear human clothes doesn't mean you arn't cute." I say trying to embarrass her this time as i grab her hand. She just looked away and softly murmured "i'm not cute."

After we settled down it started getting dark. I pulled her closer to me as we walked down the sidewalk as the street lights flashed on. There were starting to be fewer people out now so she calmed down a bit. I keep looking up to her and seeing her smile as i hold her hand. I was too busy looking at her to realize there was a person in my way. "Watch it man! I know that fugly ass bug is big but you need to watch it." He says glaring at us. If looks could kill he would have been dead twice over, we both shot him dirty looks. He didn't seem to like it so the second our backs were turned he ran up and pushed me down and started hitting me before i could react. " you two need to learn that people and them are never going to be equal no matter what and i'm going to teach this to you!" He yelled just before Megumi grabbed his shoulders and threw him off me. Her eyes changed, looking more sadistic as she climbed on top of him. "If you touch him one more time you will regret the day you ever thought about opening your ignorant little mouth!" She said while punching him in the chest. I see her race over to me and hug me tightly. "I'm sorry this wasn't the greatest day ever. I really did want to make you happy today." I said as i hold her close. She starts sobbing as i pick myself up off the ground. "It's ok now. Lets just go home." I say as i hold her, not even looking at the bloody mess of the guy on the ground.

She cried the entire way home and when i tried to comfort her she only started to cry harder. "Hey whats wrong? Everything is ok now. No one important is hurt." I say as i hug her. "I didn't want to hurt him, I really didn't. I just couldn't stop myself because i saw someone i love get hurt because of me." She instantly stopped herself realizing what she had just said. She turns around and pushes her face i to the pillow and refused to talk to me the rest of the night. All i could do is cuddle up close to her until we both fell asleep.

(To the people who read this please comment what type of monster you would like to add. I'm ok with anything and maybe tell me what you think their personality should be like. Thanks for reading)