Chapter 12: country

It's been a process learning the new environment this last week. The ranch is actually sitting on a large plot of land with thick forests and paths cutting through them. Each day i'd take one of the girls out and have a walk, to make sure we knew the land pretty good. We never ventured off the paths, not wanting to get lost in the woods. Today i had taken Bailey for a walk, knowing she would enjoy it the most. As we made our way through the paths we end up having little bits of chit chat. "So what do you think of the new girls?" I asked her as i keep pace with her. "They're actually really nice. I know Tara is a little bit of a tease but i kind if enjoy her messing with you." She says, lightly punching my arm. "And Lara?" I ask curiously. "She's actually kind if a sweet person. She seems to distance herself from everyone but i do see the way she looks at you. I don't know what you did or said but i think you just added another groupie." She teases. "And you're ok with this? I know Megumi doesn't like all of you too much, i think she feels like i'm going to get stolen away from her." I ask as i slowly begin to overtake her. "It doesn't make any difference if you've got a lot of girls, it's like that for Kobolds so i'm used to it plus i just like everyone. I know what you mean about Megumi though. All i can say is i don't mind you getting all the attention but make sure everyone is still getting your attention." She says before flashing a quick smile and then running off ahead, leaving me in her dust. "Damn i thought i might actually beat her this time." I say as i trail behind her.

When we get home we seethe girls lounging on the couch watching the news. "In other news in Japan a mass marriage of humans and extraspecies occurred spontaneously. Eye witnesses say that it was originally supposed to be a man by the name of Kurusu and a harpy were to be married when all of a sudden everyone stood up and confessed their love for each other, some even with multiple girls. It looks like times are changing and it looks like it's for the best. And back to you Chet!" The TV blared as we take a rest. "Huh? Thats pretty neat." I say before taking another sip. The girls just look at me. I could feel their stairs piercing through me as if screaming "when is it our turn?" I get up out of the chair and go outside. I see the barn door wide open as Tara and Lara are busy changing it how they wanted. "Hey girls. Need any help?" I say as i stand outside the door. "Actually we could use some help." Lara said quickly. Tara looked like she was in shock seeing Lara so enthusiastic. "Yah we could use some help. This place gets kind of cold at night so i was wondering if you could help insulate it with us." Tara says as she unrolls a roll of fluffy pink insulation. "Yah i don't mind." I say as i go in. Even though it wasn't done it felt cozier in there already, probably because it felt like the girls were fighting for my attention. Tara ,being the tease that she is, kept pressing herself up against me every chance she got. Lara was a little better with her approach. Every chance she got she take a quick peek at me, trying not to get caught. I couldn't figure out whether the accidents she had were from paying too much attention to me. All i knew is that it was kind of cute of her.

After we had gotten most of the insulation and boards put up it looked homier. "It feels a lot nicer in here, i could actually fall asleep out here." I tease as i lay down on a bed of soft hay. "I don't mind, maybe tonight we could have a roll in the hay?" Tara teases, realizing where i was laying down. After a second i realized what she was saying and got off of the hay, feeling a bit embarrassed. "I don't mind." Lara weakly chimed in. "What was that Lara? What did you say? I thought you were supposed to be the strong one so why are you being so weak?" Tara teases, trying to get something out of her. Lara pushes Tara away and walks up to me. She grabs me by the shirt and pulls me upwards. "Please sleep with me tonight. I know you do it with the other girls so can i have you for tonight?" She says starting out strong but slowly fades, feeling embarrassed. "I don't mind. I think it's your turn." I say as i smile at her as she puts me down. She looks away embarrassed. "What are you going to do, call him baka you tsun?" Tara teases. "No! But imma call you an idiot in fucking english!" Lara angrily chases Tara. "I'm going to get a shower and grab some things. I'll be back in a bit." I say as i leave them, hoping they don't destroy all the stuff we worked on.

When i got inside i told the girls not to touch me, insulation is very itchy and didn't want them to get it. Once in the shower i heard the door creak open. "Not now Scarlet!" I yelled at her. I hear her quickly say damn it before walking out and closing the door behind her. All i could do is roll my eyes and get on with my shower. When i got out i had realized that the clothes i had laid out were gone and there were no towels anywhere. "Scarlet!" I yelled angrily as i try to shake off the water. "You'll have to come get them!" She yells back from the living room. "You know what fuck it." I say before opening the door and walking out there, surprising everyone. "Give me my damn clothes!" I say as she looks me up and down. She hands me my underwear as they are all left staring. "All i can say is nice. I think you'll have some fun with us." Tara said as she peered through the window. I roll my eyes and put them on before walking back to my room to get the rest of my stuff. Tara had walked back to the barn, i could only imagine what she had told Lara.

After all that excitement i could feel the awkward stairs of the girls as i walk out to the barn. Tara had already passed out on her bed when i walked in. I could see Lara sitting off to the side, waiting for me. "Hey sorry for all that, someone was trying to prank me but i think i got the last laugh." I say as i go over and sit next to her. "I heard." She awkwardly says as she looks away. "Hey are you ok? I'm not blind to all this and can tell you've been acting different. I'm not stupid either and kind of figured it out." I say as i force her to look at me. "I know i'm supposed to be a hard ass but i just don't know what i'm doing anymore. I feel weird when i'm around you and i'm oddly happy when you're near. I guess i've been thinking about what you said back when we first met but then i think of how you slept with all the girls." She said sounding depressed at the end. It takes me a second to put two and two together and then it hits me. "You don't mean sleeping meant sex right? I've never done it with anyone before. When they said they slept with me they meant they used me like a body pillow of something, not that anyone hasn't tried the first thing before." I say trying to clear things up. Her face brightened up a bit realizing i was telling the truth. "I'm tired now so how about we hit the hay?" I say as i hug her tightly. She smiles as she gently hugs back, making sure not to crush me. "Alright." She says as she lets me go. I lay down onto the large bed as i watch her. Just then she turns off the light. Even though my eyes haven't adjusted yet i could still see that she had taken off her top and bottoms before climbing in next to me. "So you sleep nude?" I asked a bit embarrassed. "Yup, it feels much better this way. Also it lets me do this." She says before grabbing me and pulling me close to her, pressing her massive breasts against me and holding my leg between her thighs. "See how were related?" Tara chimed in. Needless to say i had the most comfortable pillows that night.