Twenty Eight

Pulling Seph onto his lap he ran his hands up and down her back, feeling the slightly raised texture of her tattoo that trailed down her spine.

She adjusted herself, her knees either side of his thighs and her hand going to his hair. Her skin was warm and soft to his touch and he let himself enjoy the sensation of feeling a woman’s body against his. An extremely beautiful woman’s body.

Seph lowered her head, grinding against his thighs as she did and earning a groan from him. She started peppering his neck with kisses, her lips like butterflies over his skin. Her hands searched for his shirt, locating the buttons and making quick work of undoing them, placing her hands flat against his bare chest when she was done.

She kissed along his jaw line, her fingertips ghosting up and down his torso and making him shudder. Stopping her mouth just shy of his lips, she pulled back, appraising him with her gaze.

“You do want me, right? You’re going to help me tick that box?” she asked quietly.

“Yes, I want you. And yes, we’ll tick that box, if that’s what you want,” Spencer told her. It was true, he did. He’d probably never tell her how much he actually wanted her, but that doing this just to tick a box, was NOT what he wanted. But he couldn’t tell her no.

Satisfied with his answer, she reached her hands behind her back and unclasped her bra, pulling the straps down her arms and discarding it on the floor.

Spencer’s eyes immediately went to her chest, her full breasts as pale as the rest of her body save for the pink centres, the sensitive flesh there already puckered and hardened. He caught sight of the metal bar that skewered one nipple, small silver balls at either end, and his hand moved to touch it, not being able to help himself.

She giggled at his curiosity and then gasped as his fingertips grazed over the flesh there, wriggling on his lap at his touch.

Fuck…

The noise that had left her throat ignited something inside him and he reached up, pulling her face down to his and crashing his lips to hers, forgetting his reservations.

Spencer’s kiss was hard and full of passion, his lips moving quickly against Seph’s. She matched his pace, moving against his lap, feeling him hard beneath her. She tilted her head and parted her lips, feeling him do the same and slipping her tongue out to meet his. His hands roamed her body, stopping at Seph’s breasts and cupping them, massaging them, her nipples hard against his palms.

He’d been reluctant to begin with, she’d been able to tell. Persephone could understand why, he probably thought that this would change things between them and that he’d be taking advantage of her in her less than stable mental state.

He’d relented though, giving into her wants.

This wouldn’t change things, it was just sex. An early birthday present, she thought and she smiled against his mouth thinking about it like that. She ground against his thigh, harder than before and feeling a low groan vibrating through his lips.

Spencer moved his hands, holding Seph’s waist as he shifted their positions, lowering her to the couch and slotting his body in at the side, his back to the cushions.

Pulling away from her lips, he looked down at her body, Seph suddenly feeling slightly exposed and worried that he wouldn’t like what he saw. She had tattoos and a piercing, she didn’t think that he’d be into that, although he hadn’t balked at the stud. Instead he’d caressed it gently, his touches sending shivers through her.