Chapter 3: THE Eleanor

Chapter 3:  THE Eleanor

Eleanor's POV

I am woken up by shouting, but I just try to ignore it snuggling into my pillow a bit more. My pillow smells really good. Like old spice.

I can hear walking around before suddenly it is quiet. Finally.

"What do you think we should do?" I hear someone ask.

"Definitely take pictures and blackmail him," I hear someone else say. Right now I am too lazy to process all of this.

"Who do you think the chick is?"

"I have no idea, but she's hot. I bet you Sammy tapped that!" I hear the other one say and I mentally roll my eyes.

"She can hear you," I mutter with my eyes closed before letting out a sigh and attempting to sit up only to be pulled right back down by an arm. Sammy's arm to be specific. I shake him roughly to wake him up. "Sammy get up. We've got company," I tell him. He wakes up with a start shoving me off of him and I land on my butt.

"Wow, I really felt the love in that," I commented as I dusted myself off before standing up. I look to see three boys standing in front of me. Seeing as Sammy is still waking up I introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Eleanor. I'm a friend of Sammy," I say with a smile holding my hand out for them to shake, but no one does.

"Wait THE Eleanor?" They all ask.

"Umm...well I'm sure there are plenty of Eleanors out there in the world far more important than I am, so I am probably more of AN Eleanor?" I point out but they are all staring at me with wide eyes.

"Sorry I'm Jack Gilinsky," one of them says holding his hand out to me. He had dark hair and a smile that was just to die for. "It's just that Sammy has told us so much about you. You're pretty much all he talks about," He says with a smirk.

"That is not true!" Sammy butts in. I simply blush. Stupid self.

"Don't lie!" One of the other boys cuts in. "I'm Nate Maloley but you can just call me Nate or Skate, whatever you prefer," He says with a smile. He looks a bit older than the others.

"And last but not least, I'm Jack Johnson," The blonde blue eyed boy says with his hand out. He's got really pretty eyes.

"Nice to meet you all," I say with a smile. Suddenly I hear some thuds and a little figure comes running towards me before tackling my legs.

"ELLIE!" I hear Katie shout before she slams into me almost causing me to fall over. I look down at her small face and she looks scared to death. I crouch down towards her pushing the strands of stray hairs out of her face.

"What's wrong Katie baby?" I ask her.

"I woke up, and you weren't there," she says as she sniffles.

"Oh it's okay Katie bear, remember we are at Sammy's house," I tell her and I can feel Sammy behind me. She nods her head before turning to look at the three newcomers.

"Who are they," She tries to whisper but it comes out pretty loudly and the boys laugh. Before I can say anything Sammy beats me too it.

"These are my friends princess," He says to Katie and she looks up at him with big eyes. I smile as he picks her up. "This is my friend Nate, Jack, and Jack," He says introducing her to each and every one of them. "Guys this is Eleanor's little sister Katie."

"You two have the same name," she giggles as she points to Jack and Jack. I'll just call them by their last name to differentiate them.

"Yeah, that's actually how we became best friends," Gilinsky tells her. Sammy puts Katie down and she runs back towards me.