•7•

That night when Baekhyun and I got to our house, we were both on high alert. He felt really nervous and I could tell, feeling just as nervous myself. We were sitting on the couch in silence, when I finally decided to speak up.

"What should we do?" I asked, biting my lip. He sighed before speaking.

"I'm thinking of calling a few friends to help us stay safe. I need to make sure nothing happens to you." He said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear before going to call them. I was left alone with my thoughts.

What if he attacks something of mine? I decided I should call Nat and have her stay here just in case he went after her. No one was really safe against Kyungsoo though. He was strong and he knew it.

-

Baekhyun returned finally from calling his friends and I had already texted Nat the address to our house and why she needed to come over as soon as possible.

"I invited Nat too, just to make sure she's also safe." I said to Baekhyun. He nodded and pulled me into a hug. I sighed and closed my eyes, taking in his scent.

"Don't worry, we're going to get through this." He mumbled. I nodded, and the doorbell suddenly rang. We both jumped a little before he pulled away from the hug.

"That must be Nat." I said. He nodded and I went to the door. As I opened it, Nat ran in with a giant suitcase and a few bags.

"Oh my god, I was so worried about you (y/n). Don't fret! I'll protect you!" she said, making her hands into fists. I just laughed, as I brought her to the guest room and she set all her bags on the bed.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, but some of Baekhyun's friends will be here too, just to make sure we're all safe." I said. She nodded and then winked at me.

"Oh, I hope they're hot." She replied, fantasizing again what they would look like. I just rolled my eyes and laughed again.

"Come on, let's go downstairs." I said, grabbing her and running down the steps. When we got down there, six men stood in front of me. Baekhyun was talking to them and they seemed to be in a serious conversation.

They finally realized Nat and I were standing there, and were quick to introduce themselves.

"Hello, my name is Lay." A dark haired one said. He had a dimple on his right cheek, and seemed very kind.

"Hello, my name is Chen." Said a brown haired guy. He grinned and looked at the next guy.

"Hello, my name is Sehun." Another dark haired guy said. When he spoke, Nat fidgeted beside me, and I saw a light blush on her face.

"Hello, my name is Kris." A really tall blonde man said.

"Hello, my name is Chanyeol. We will all do our best to make sure you and Baekhyun are protected." The red haired guy said. I nodded.

"Thank you all, you are so nice to do this." I said. I looked towards Baekhyun and he caught my gaze. He smiled at me and winked.

"Come, let's go to the living room and (y/n) and I will explain everything." Baekhyun said, and we all followed him into the living room.

-

We all sat on the couches and began telling the guys and Nat what was happening. 

"And he wants to make sure no matter what, I somehow become his." I say as I finish off explaining what Kyungsoo's plan was. Nat was sitting there with a slightly scared face, and all of the boys looked very angry.

"Don't worry, (y/n) and Baekhyun. We'll do all we can to stop him." Lay said.

"Thank you so much. I don't know what we would've done without you guys." Baekhyun said. I nodded in agreement. 

"Well, you guys can explore the house as long as you want. Just get familiar with the place in case anything happens." I said. They all nodded and I walked over to Baekhyun. I hugged him and he held me tightly.

"It looks like we might have a new romance in this house." He said, pointing to Nat and Sehun talking in the other room. I smiled.

"I hope so. She seemed to really like him." I said. He just sighed and held me closer.

"I wish we could stay like this forever. I wish that Kyungsoo wasn't trying to mess this all up." He sighed out. I just closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. I didn't want this moment to ever stop. But like they say, most good things have to come to an end.

-

I sat down at our dining table with Nat. All the guys were in the living room talking. Since Nat was the only human here, I gave her some company while she ate dinner.

"Hey, what do you think of that Sehun guy?" She asked, her mouth full of food.

"He seems cool. Why do you ask?" I say, smirking as her cheeks got red.

"No reason. Don't tease me, (y/n). He's really nice to me." She says, grinning. I smiled at how happy she looked.

"I think you should get with him. That way we can be best friends until the end of time." I said, laughing at her horrified expression.

"But wouldn't that hurt really bad to get bitten?" She asks, obviously nervous.

"Not really, you just kind of black out and then wake up whenever." I explained. She nodded and continued eating.

"I don't know. I might consider it, but it depends on how he feels about me." She said. I just smiled until the guys walked in.

"Hey, we're gonna set up camp in the living room and sleep there tonight. Do you guys mind?" Baekhyun asked. Nat and I both shook our heads and the guys nodded. They went back into the living room. Nat gulped as she realized something.

"Are you okay?" I asked, choking back my laughter, as I probably already knew what it was.

"I have to share a room with the hot guy of my dreams. Oh my god, I might faint." She said, fanning herself.

"It will be fine." I said, laughing. She stuck out her tongue at me and we headed into the living room. The guys already had a ton of blankets and had made separate beds. Of course we didn't have enough blankets for everyone so someone was going to have to share besides Baekhyun and me.

Nat sighed and glared at me. I stuck my tongue out and she got even more mad.

"So, who wants to share with me?" Sehun said. Everyone looked at Nat and she stomped over to where he was, a huge blush on her cheeks, obviously embarrassed.

"I'm fine with this, but if you try anything I will hurt you." She said, pointing her finger at him. He shrugged and muttered a small agreement and we all got in our blanket beds. 

I curled up next to Baekhyun and he wrapped his arm around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck.

"I love you, (y/n)." He whispered.

"I love you too, Baekhyun." I whispered back before falling into a deep slumber.