•9•

The whole time they were gone, I couldn't stop pacing. Just as I was about to sit, Baekhyun burst through the door, trying to catch his breath. We all rushed over to him and I pulled him inside while Chen closed the door.

"Where's Chanyeol?" Kris yelled, panicking.

"Xuimin appeared out of nowhere, and Chanyeol told me to run while he fought him." He said, sitting down.

"Oh my god..." I muttered. We couldn't even leave the house for five minutes before they tried to kill someone. This was getting way out of hand.

"Do you think he'll be okay?" Nat asked.

"I think he'll get here before anything bad happens. He's pretty strong." Sehun said, reassuring her. We sat there for a minute before the door was being pounded on.

"Hurry and open the damn door!" Chanyeol yelled, banging on the door as hard as he could. Chen ran over to it and quickly unlocked and opened it. Chanyeol came in and collapsed on the floor, covered in bruises and a bleeding gash on his arm. I went to quickly grab the first aid kit and tend to his wounds.

"We have to prepare. They're on their way here." He said. His words made my blood run cold. I glanced at Baekhyun and he seemed pretty worried. He walked over to a closet and took out a big folding bag. When he unfolded it, tons of knifes layered the inside.

"We need to make sure we are armed. They might not expect it." Baekhyun said. He grabbed a big knife and let the others choose theirs. It was my turn. I grabbed two small but long knifes.

We had all chosen our knifes and sat in the living room, and Lay told Nat how to best use hers. All we could do was wait for the worst to come.

-

It had been a few hours, and we were all panicking on the inside. They could be coming in here at any minute and we had to be prepared.

Suddenly, we heard a window break from the kitchen. We all stood up and got ready to fight. Kyungsoo appeared and walked into the living room, sneering at us.

Xiumin, Suho, Luhan, Tao and Kai followed in behind him, sending deadly glares our way. Chen, Sehun, Kris, and Nat stood nearer towards me and Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Lay stood more towards the front of me, ready to fight Kyungsoo.

"Well, looks like the gang is all here. Sorry guys, but the fun is gonna have to end soon. I've come here to retrieve what's mine." Kyungsoo spat out. Then, the fight broke out.

Punches flew and knifes scratched flesh. This went on for a few minutes while Nat, Sehun. Kris, and Chen slowly backed me out so we could escape. Finally, someone fell to the ground, dead.

Suho had been stabbed in the heart by Lay. I was shocked to actually see a dead body.

"Get her out of here!" Baekhyun yelled to our group. Chen and Sehun dragged me out and Nat led the way. We headed to the same place we had chosen to escape. I watched as Baekhyun took on Kyungsoo. Tears flowed down my face at the thought of him losing and being hurt.

Finally, we had gotten outside.

"We need to keep and eye out in case one of them followed us." I said. They nodded.

"Well, here I am." Xiumin appeared from the shadows. He neared us. Suddenly, he pounced on Sehun. Nat screamed and tried to claw him off. Sehun struggled underneath of him.

Suddenly, Xiumin stopped trying to harm Sehun and fell off of him. He had been stabbed in the heart, but he hadn't died yet.

"I'm so sorry, oh my god Xiumin..." Sehun muttered. Xiumin coughed out some blood and reached his hand towards Sehun's. Sehun quickly took Xiumin's hand in his own, tears flowing down his face.

"S-save her... please. I'm sorry for how I've b-been all these years. I'm sorry, (y/n)." He coughed out. His eyes closed and he stopped breathing. At this point, all of us were crying. Sehun finally let go of Xiumin's hand hesitantly and we continued on.

Suddenly, we heard someone calling after us.

"G-guys! Help!" It was Lay. He seemed injured as he was holding his arm and limping. I ran over towards him.

"Where's Baekhyun?" I asked him.

"He... He got hurt and went somewhere. Kyungsoo is coming for you. I'm afraid he might not have made it. We got Kai, Tao, and Luhan. And Chanyeol... He's gone." I covered my mouth as I heard the news. Tears were streaming down all of our faces. I started running back towards the house.

As I ran, I heard the cries of my companions. I didn't listen to their words as I ran into the house. I saw Chanyeol lying on the ground. I closed my eyes and looked away. I saw a trail of blood going up the stairs. I covered my mouth, trying to muffle my sobs.

I finally reached Baekhyun's room. In the middle of it was Kyungsoo holding onto Baekhyun, ready to kill him.

"Wait!!" I shouted. Kyungsoo looked at me and smiled. I saw the fear in Baekhyun's eyes. He started to shake his head as I walked towards Kyungsoo.

"You've finally joined us, (y/n). I was just about to finish your lover off."

"Kyungsoo, I changed my mind. I want to go with you." I spoke. Kyungsoo's eyes lit up. He walked towards me and pulled me into a hug. I put one of my hands on his chest, the other pulling my knife out.

"I'm so glad you finally made the right choice." Kyungsoo spoke. I nodded and started to pull out of the hug, before slamming the knife into his heart. Kyungsoo looked at me shocked. He looked down at the knife protruding out of his chest and laughed.

I stood shaking as he fell to his knees, still laughing. He started to cough up blood and fell to the ground, dead. I rushed over to Baekhyun. He was bleeding out of a deep stomach wound.

"N-no, please stay with me Baekhyun." I said as his eyes started to close. He opened them and looked at me, tears welling up in his eyes.

"I'll be fine. I love you." He said, before his eyes closed all the way.

"NO, SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed as I clutched his bleeding body.