Last Goodbye ^Lukas X Jesse^

CeceGamer1291

Following is a sad one-shot. Please read at your own FRISK.

I'm lame.

Meh.

(Episode 5)

Jesse's POV.

"Hey...what's with the 'last goodbye' tone? I'll see you guys when you get back." He said.

I wished that I had brought Lukas with me. I wished that I could just travel back in time...to save him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As soon as we set Lukas down on the tree, Isa and me towered our way up using dirt. We have to stop Aiden...before he destroys Sky City.

Though, the ground below us could be more dangerous. It felt shaky and unstable as well. Considering that Lukas is hurt, and mobs are just wandering around, will he really be alright? But...judging from his survival instincts, he should be okay.

"Hurry, we don't have much time!" I yelled out to Isa. She nodded and drew both of her swords and attacked some nearby zombies. I drew out my bow and arrow and shot a nearby Ghast.

"Jesse! You're alive? Oh my god I'm so glad to see you!" Petra exclaimed as she blocked off an arrow that was aiming for me. "Where's Lukas?"

"He's alright, down there, chilling by a tree. And yes, there is ground down there." Petra simply nodded and pointed towards the palace.

"Better get going, Aiden's in the palace. Go ahead and beat that jerk!"

I equipped my sword and ran into the palace, knocking out the two other Blaze Rods members who are in my way.

As I opened the entrance to the throne room, I saw Aiden sitting on the throne, ordering Reginald. He seemed so...evil, and annoying. Grrr...

He noticed me and looked shocked. "I saw you fall over! You went down!"

I ran to help Reginald and told him that the Founder is safe. He whispered a 'Thank you' and went outside to help the others fight the mobs.

"Aiden...why do you want to destroy everything?" I tried to reason with him.

"Isn't it obvious? For power. Then I can finally be a higher level than you scrubs."

He charged with two diamond swords in hand, one aiming for my head, and the other for my knee. I blocked off the head-target sword and quickly jumped back before he could strike my knee.

I drew my bow and arrow, aiming towards him. If he runs or even move, I can kill him in a few shots.

"Jesse, why do you have to take everything? Why can't you let us find our own treasures? Every time we find a new temple, it's always looted! We never had the chance to get real treasure!"

He charged again, and I fired arrows to slow him down. Once an arrow shot his arm, I took out my sword ajd pinned him to the ground, having the upper hand.

"We could share the treasures, Aiden. If you weren't that foolish to drive chaos in a city."

Aiden smirked and turned over. "You think it's the end? You're wrong. I will get revenge."

He pulled out a controller, with a red button that says 'Detonate'.

"I had Plan B, you know. If the mobs here are too much and land below there, I can just set off the TNT that Gill and Maya planted. Yep. The area below there is full with TNT underground. Never expected me to be so smart, eh?"

He pressed the button, and drank a potion which made him disappeared.

Lukas...

"Guys we need to go! Now!" I called out to the others, they were still busy fighting off monsters.

"Jesse? What do you mean, 'We need to go!' ? There's mobs everywhere!" Ivor stated.

"Look, we don't have time to-"

BOOM

CRASH

BANG

Although the city was in the air, we could still feel the vibration of the detonated TNTs. It shook the city violently and we had to crouch to stay on the surface.

"Jump down the waterfall, quick!"

I ran to the waterfall and swam until it's edge. I held my breath and was falling towards the land below.

·~·~··~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
I burst out of the water and gasped for air. That may be the longest time I held my breath.

Petra and Ivor seemed to follow my lead and went down with me too. "Jesse? What was that vibration...?"

"I...I don't know... Lukas!"

I yelled his name as I searched for him. The ground was all dirt, atone, and gravel. Giant craters were everywhere. No one could've survived this. Even the droppings of mobs were everywhere.

"Jes...se?"

I heard a weak voice and followed it's way. It was Lukas, and he was under stone and gravel, looking barely alive.

"Lukas!" I quickly dug the gravel and mined the stone to let him breath. Petra and Ivor helped me and went to look for any survivors.

"Lukas...oh my god...I-I" He was bleeding everywhere, and he looked beaten up. I was sure he wouldn't last long.

"Ha...ha...never thought I would end up dying like this... I'm sorry Jesse...TNT s-suddenly was everywhere.... I c-couldn't escape."

He coughed out blood and I held his hand tighter.

"No no don't do this to me Lukas! Please, don't give up!"

"Pfft...who said I-I...was giving...up? I never l-lose...." (L)

"Don't die Lukas, please! I'm not going to lose you! You're everything to me!!"

"Jesse...I'm s-sorry I had to....take an early leave....p-please, live for m-me, okay? I'll see...you soon." (L)

He gave one last grasp around my hand, and his breathing stopped.

"....Lukas?"