The Wither Skull *Lukas X Petra*

ChocoChicken

ayy it came out faster than I imagined

Lukas' POV.

"Petra? Where are you?"

We went into the Nether to get a wither skull for Petra's 'deal'. I didn't know what it was, she didn't say anything about it, but I agreed to come along since hunting for mobs is fun.

(And also I could spend time with her so WHEEE)

"Boo!" She crept up behind me and did a jumpscare. I yelped and dropped my iron sword I was holding.

"Petra! Don't scare me like that!" I said, still nervous from the sudden shock.

She laughed and spun her pickaxe on her finger. "Haha! You've got to be more 'man' enough if you want to be in the Nether! Come on, let's go to the Nether Fortress."

While walking, I was thinking on what she said. Am I really not as strong as I look like? Am I really not a 'man'?

"Thinking something?" She asked as she walked up the stairs.

"Huh? Oh-uh no. Thanks for caring though." I said nervously.

We made it into the fortress, and it was what Petra said it would be. Dark, hot, and dangerous.

"Be careful. You never know when a blaze or wither skeleton may attack." I reminded her, and drew out my sword.

I walked in front of her in case anything attacks, it would hit me first and she would have enough time to run.

"You're kinda brave, Lukas." Petra complimented.

I blushed and stuttered, "U-Um...thanks!"

She actually thinks I'm brave! Woohoo!

That motivated me more to protect her. Soon enough we approached a blaze spawner. 3 blazes spawned and shot fireballs at us.

I deflected them with my sword, but as more were spawning, the harder it was to block.

"Got any snowballs, Petra?"

"Coming right up!" She responded. Petra threw snowballs at them at rapid speed, making the blazes blind before they could even shoot. Eventually, all the blazes were took down and we surrounded the spawner with torches.

"Awesome work out there!" I said and held out my fist.

"You too, partner!" She happily fist bumped me.

We continued walking down halls and tried to navigate the fortress so we wouldnt get lost. The fortress was even bigger (and hotter) than I imagined.

Suddenly, I thought of something.

"Hey Petra, are you...joining the Building Competition?"

"Um...no. But I'll be glad to help out any team, if they pay a special price."

"Oh...really? Well, what do you want?"

She winked. "You'll figure it out sooner or later."

Finally, we encountered a wither skeleton on a bridge. Upon noticing us, it charged at us with it's giant stone sword.

"Careful!" Petra warned as she wield her sword.

The wither skeleton attacked Petra first, and their battle was pretty interesting. Petra had skills, but the wither skeleton had strength.

I ran up behind the wither skeleton to strike it's head, but it sensed me and slashed at me. Luckily my sword defended me.

"Lukas!" Petra yelled worriedly. Her sound had draw the wither skeleton's attention back to her, and she clashed swords with it. Unfortunately, the wither skeleton had more strength and sent Petra's sword flying into lava.

Petra fell on her back as the wither skeleton picked her up, and FLUNG HER INTO THE LAVA?!!!

I dashed to the side of the bridge, jumped up, and caught her in my arms. That's the good thing I did. I saved her.

But now, we're falling head straight into lava.

"Lukas you IDIOT!!" Petra screamed as she closed her eyes tight.

I went through my inventory and quickly found an Ender Pearl. Immediately, I threw it onto the bridge and we were teleported there.

The wither skeleton was in front of us, minding its own business. After putting Petra down, I charged at it with full speed and smacked him with my sword.

Once it fell down, I stabbed it and he finally died. I got the wither skull and threw it to Petra.

She caught it, still amazed and scared by what just happened.

I smiled and said, "Am I a man now?"

She turned red, then giggled, "Yes you are. My man."