Part 1

( basically Louise is 17 and Logan 22)

It was Friday morning as Louise laid on her bed just thinking to herself " i can't believe am doing this" said Louise as she sat up " what if it doesn't work and i'll make a fool out of myself" thought Louise. Louise went and got dressed, she wore blue skinny jeans with a green tight shirt and her combat boots but instead of her bunny ears she wore a pink beanie. Louise looked in the mirror " its time" thought Louise nodding her head then headed out but Gene stopped her in her track " where you going, you know summer vacation started right" said Gene with a confuse look on his face "yea i know,  am am going to see the building that am gonna be an intern at" said Louise nodded her head " alright have fun" said Gene as he walked away. " hopefully i make it on time" thought Louise. Louise arrived at an office building looking around " just in time" thought Louise when she turned around and saw Logan walking her way " hey Logan" screamed Louise as she wave her hand in the air Logan saw her and ran to her " hey Louise what brought you here" asked Logan " i have something to ask you" said Louise nervously then she took a big breath in and out " i like you, please go out with me" said Louise looking straight into Logan eyes. "that was the first time i've been confused to. I never expected it to be Louise who would confuse" thought Logan as he was surprised but then laughed " don't play with me, you should never tease an adult" said Logan holding onto his stomach, Louise was hurt but he didn't notice at all " well i have to get going" said Logan as he place his hand on Louise head then left. 

............ TO BE CONTINUED