Part 14 (End)

The next morning came fast Logan woke up with Louise sleeping in his arms " so last night wasn't a dream" thought Logan when he looked around and saw that they were still in the file room " did we sleep here" thought Logan looking for his phone and saw the time 7:00am O'clock then Louise sat up rubbing her sleepy eyes " what time is it" asked Louise " its 7:00 am, am gonna go to the bathroom, be right back" said Logan getting up and leaving " Logan loves me" thought Louise blushing when in come Tom " so" said Tom walking over to Louise " what" asked Louise getting up " what happened last time cause by the looks of it something happened" asked Tom smiling, Louise blushed and covered her face " he told me he loves me and we kissed and we fell asleep here" said Louise super fast " told you" said Tom giggling and walked over to Louise and hugged tightly " if he ever hurt you in anyway let me know i deal with him " whispered Tom and Louise nodded. Logan walked in and saw Tom and Louise hugging, he got mad and walked over to them and pulled Louise away from Tom " i have to break it to you but Louise isn't dating you anymore she's with me now" said Logan, Tom looked at Louise they both started laughing hard Logan looked at Tom and Louise laughing " whats so funny" asked Logan confuse " come on Louise lets have breakfast" said Tom placing his arm over Louise shoulder and walking away still laugh " wait were are you going" asked Logan running to catch up to them " really whats so funny" asked Logan " should we tell him" asked Tom " no i think he should figure this one on his own" said Louise.

................ THE END 

Tom Point of View 

The screen stopped and Tom come out of the screen "Hey guys thanks for staying in the end of this story. I bet everyone whats to know what happened to Logan and Louise, well i came here to tell. Logan and Louise finally started dating but it took a while for Logan to realized it was all fake with Louise and I.  didn't I tell you Logan was slow. Well we both meaning Logan and Louise and Jonny and I had a double wedding. Logan and Louise had 3 kids. Louise is no longer work together with me because she took over the family restaurant after a while Logan quite because Louise was no longer with him at work so every day was boring for him. Jonny and I adopted 2 kids and we make one hell of a family, better than those Bush if you get what am saying *wink*. Well thats all i have to say about this story until next time BYE" 

..............THE END