Part 4

One week pasted already " Actually even you let me to forget about it, i end up thinking way too much about it" thought Logan " hey Logan are you alright, you look pale" asked Tom " am am fine" said Logan walking to his desk " will it raise suspicion if i ask someone else to teach Louise" thought Logan slamming his head on his desk thats when he heard someone giggling and turned around to see who it was and saw Louise talking to one of his co-worker " she sure is popular " thought Logan who started to feel piss off  "Louise been a great help" said the manager " yes sir she been really really just great" said Logan as he stood up almost bumping into the desk " don't be slacking off now" said the manager laughing " no never" said Logan with a force smile then the manager left " Louise" screamed Logan and Louise ran towards him " ay why are you screaming for" said Louise " you should be working and not flirting with other co-workers, is that why you came to work here" said Logan with an angry tone " i wasn't flirting plus he's the one that came to me and if i was flirting that has nothing to do with you" said Louise crossing her arm and pouting " nothing to do with" thought Logan  " well aren't you happy" said Logan " and one more thing me working her also have nothing to do with you neither" said Louise as she left " why am so up set" thought Logan as he let go a sign " why was Louise angry" asked Tom as he stood behind Logan " no reason" said Logan shaking his head " ohhh i know, did you regret her" asked Tom " wa what no" said Logan crossing his arm " good then you mind me asking her out then" said Tom smiling " wa" said Logan before he could finish Tom had run out following Louise " stupid Tom, stupid Louise" mumbled Logan and he made a fist and hit his desk and let out a big sigh.

............. TO BE CONTINUED