Part 13

Louise was walking through the hallway when she heard some voices " is Logan talking to someone" thought Louise as she came closer to the room once she stopped in front of the door she saw Logan kissing his co-worker " Tom you were wrong" thought Logan as tears began to fall. Over to Logan, Logan heard noises when he turned he saw Louise in front to the door, Logan pushed his co-worker off him " Louise this isn't what it looks like" screamed Logan Louise left running through the hallway and Logan chase after Louise " Louise wait" screamed Logan as he ran trying to catch up to her " leave me alone" screamed Louise but Logan catch up to Louise and grabbed her arm " let me go" screamed Louise " let me explain" said Logan " i don't need any explanation" said Louise " she kissed me" said Logan " its non of my business, you can go kiss anyone you like " said Louise pulling away from Logan and began to walk away " Louise" said Logan following her " why are you giving me explanations when you're the one that rejected me first" said Louise " Louise am sorry" said Logan " i don't want to hear it" said Louise " Louise i" said Logan before begin cut off from Louise " stay away from me" said Louise running into the file room and tried to close the door but couldn't because Logan blocked door before it closed " Louise" said Logan "don't come in" said Louise " i wont leave" said Logan making his way into the room " I'm telling you to leave" screamed Louise running away " Louise" said Logan when Louise slipped on the floor " watch out" screamed Logan when he catch her " let go, don't touch me" said Louise pushing Logan away " Louise" said Logan grabbing her arm again " i said not to touch me" screamed Louise when she reached out and grabbed two books that were on the shelf and threw it to Logan which hit him " ouch" mumble Logan but he still held on to Louise. There was a silences in the room as they got hear the rain outside getting worst by the second " you have no idea how i felt when i told you that i loved you" said Louise " am sorry. but its not good like this, i can't leave things like this. Louise ever since I've meet you i always knew that i want you to be by my side" said Logan Louise grabbed another book and threw it to Logan " don't mess with me" screamed Louise " ever since you confession and you started going out with Tom i finally understood what i meant when i said that i wanted you to be by my side. Louise i love you no I'm love with you" said Logan Louise started crying and Logan moved closer to her and pulled her towards him " Louise please forgive me, i know I've done stupid things that ended up hurting you but please give me a chance" said Logan as he lend towards Louise and kissed her.

................ TO BE CONTINUED