Part 9

" what happened Louise" asked Jonny, Louise covered her face " he kissed me" mumbled Louise " am sorry what was that" said Tom giggling as he lend closer to Louise pulling on his ear for he can hear better " i said he kissed me" screamed Louise " omg so embarrassing" thought Louise as she covered her face, Jonny and Tom looked at each other and laughed out loud " come on Louise let celebrate tonight" said Jonny placing his arm over Louise shoulder as they enter the restaurant. Over to Logan,  Logan made it home " i can't believe she left to be with Tom" said Logan as he lead in bed with his arm crossed behind his head " i can't believe i ki kissed Louise " though Logan as he ran his figure across his lips and smiled " i have to stay away from her, she is dating Tom but why can't i stop thinking about her" said Logan " if i ask her to leave him and go out with me will she" thought Logan as he toss and turn in his bed but soon later manage to fall asleep. The next morning Logan woke up from a really bad nightmare he was cover in sweat " it was only a dream" thought Logan as he got up from bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower " what if my dream comes true and Louise marries Tom" thought Logan as he stood under the shower head letting out a huge sigh. Over to Louise, Louise woke up at her usually time but instead of getting up she stayed in bed just thinking about the kiss and getting embarrass all by herself " how should i act when i see Logan" thought Louise already blushing so early in the morning. Both Logan and Louise left home and arrived outside their company building " its Logan lucky me" thought Louise " i don't want to see her after i made up my mind already crap " thought Logan " hey Lo" said Louise before being cut off by Logan as he walked right past her not even bothering to say hey or even look at her, Louise tears begin to fall on her checks " Louise what happened" asked Tom " i think Logan regret kissing me" said Louise as more tears begin to fall, Tom grabbed Louise and pulled her for a huge " please don't cry, its properly a misunderstanding yea that right a misunderstanding" said Tom. Logan walked inside and looked in the corner of his eyes to the left and right " wheres Louise i thought she was behind me"thought Logan when he looked outside and saw Tom hugging Louise " just great" thought Logan as he turned around and walked straight into the wall and fell.

.......... TO BE CONTINUED