Part 10

" omg are you alright Mr. Bush " asked one of the security guard as he ran to Logan who was still on the floor siting " am fine" said Logan placing his hand on his forehead " but it sound really bad when you crash into the wall" said the security guard giggling a little " just leave me leave am not in the mood" said Logan placing his head on his knee when he heard Louise voice " crap" thought Logan " Logan what happened to you" said Louise as she ran to him and placed her hand on his shoulder but Logan smacked it away " leave me alone" screamed Logan, Louise backed away and began to get teary again Tom saw Louise and placed his hand on her eyes " sorry she was such a bother" screamed Tom and picked up Louise like a bride and walked off " wa what are you doing" said Louise in a low tone " you didn't want Logan to see you cry right" said Tom softly and Louise nodded " its fine to cry now" said Tom as they walked into the elevators and Louise did just that cried all the way to their floor " thank you Tom" said Louise wiping her tears when they got to the file room and Tom placed her down " don't worry Louise i won't let anything or someone harm, when i decided to help you i promised myself that i would protect you" said Tom as he lend in to kiss Louise in the forehead " i'll get you some water alright" said Tom walking out of the file room Louise covered her face and began crying by herself. 

.............. TO BE CONTINUED