Chapter 1

~Your P.O.V~
I was running as fast as I could. Panting, my throat was burning. I looked back and saw nobody. 'I think they gave up..' I thought to myself as I was catching my breath behind a tree. All of a sudden she popped out from around the corner, grabbing my arm. I screamed as loud as I could
~
I woke up panting and shaking, petrified. 'Thank god. It was only a dream.' I've been having night terrors of my past for as long as I could remember. I'm originally from Canada, but after that terrifying night, I'm safe and sound... Living in Tokyo with the woman who saved me from my mother.

"(Y/n)! I'm leaving in a bit!" Oh that's right. The woman who saved me. Her name is Hikari, but I call her sis. She brought me back to Tokyo with her, after she found me, while she was on a business trip in Toronto. I was still young, about 8 years old when she saved me. She taught me how to speak Japanese and thanks to her I'm now fluent. But I don't speak to anyone besides Hikari, and my cat, Domo. Hikari is always going on business trips around the world, so I don't see her much.

I made my way downstairs, still in my pj's. "How long are you going to be gone this time?" I asked quietly. "About a month and a half" Hikari responded, in a saddened tone. "You have to go to school today still. It's your first day of kunigigaoka junior high! You should be excited (y/n)!" Hikari exclaimed with joy. "Yeah I know. I'll try and talk to others, no promises though." I said. 
~
I was making my way up the mountain. 'This walk is exhausting!' I thought to myself as my music was blasting through my black and white headphones, with white cat ears on them. I was placed in class 3-E because of my social anxiety. I also got the teacher to let me bring Domo along, as a security thing. I got Hikari to tell them that I had extreme anxiety and didn't talk to anyone but her. My (h/l) (h/c) hair was blowing in the wind as I was somewhat humming along with my music, carrying Domo in my book bag.

~Karma's P.O.V~
"Ouch!" I said as someone fell on top of me. I looked up to see beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair and stunning (e/c) orbs staring at me. She bowed, not saying a word. She got up and offered a hand. "Thanks" I said, accepting her offer. "new student I see?~" I said with a smirk on my face. 'This one's a cutie' I thought to myself. She nodded. "You don't speak much do you?" I asked, kind of concerned. She shook her head. "I'm Akabane Karma. Can you at least tell me your name?~" she nodded, saying "I'm (l/n) (y/n)" extremely quietly, avoiding eye contact. "We should get to class before we're late" I said, she nodded in agreement. "Nice headphones~" I chuckled and smirked at her, while she blushed a light shade of red.
~~
A/N: hey guys! Thank you for reading this if you did. I plan on updating every so often, but I do procrastinate quite a lot. Anyways, I'm thinking of making Assassination Classroom one shots/scenarios, so comment if you'd like that. Anyways, bye for now!!