Chapter 8

Picture credit: Me
I tried... But failed 😅 oh well... He looks angry, oops... Also, sorry for the bad quality pic.. Anyways, let the chapter begin!

~Your p.o.v~
  I was trying to tell Karma I was too scared, but nothing came out. I felt a panic attack coming, 'Oh god, not now...' I thought as I was slowly getting more and more scared. I tried moving, but I was paralyzed. My breathing became heavy, but they were in short breaths. I was trying to focus on where the boat was headed, but my vision was blurry. 'I guess I'm crying' I thought. I then felt the tears flowing down my face. 'I should've told Karma I was terrified of heights..' I heard the motor to the boat slow down, and Andy get out and jump into the water. I felt the boat move slowly, as if someone was pulling it. "(y/n)-chan~ we're here~ Andy has already started climbing up the side to secure the rope" Karma said. I couldn't move, couldn't respond. "Hey.. (y/n)-chan? You can move now.." Karma said. All I did was collapse off the seat and fall onto the boat's floor, crying. Sobbing. "Oh my god (y/n) what happened?" Karma said, worry in his tone. I just looked up at him. Karma knelt down, pulling me into his arms, as I continued to sob into his neck. He stroked my hair gently to calm me down, which really helped, a lot. Eventually, I calmed down and stopped crying. Karma pulled my head up to look at him. "(y/n).. What happened?" Karma questioned. "I'm s-so sorry.. I'm just r-really afraid of h-heights.." I said. I told Karma the truth, I have a phobia of heights - but I didn't tell him how it all started. 'its all my Mom's fault...' I thought. feeling myself starting to shake again. 'Karma's here now.. I'm safe..' I thought, trying to calm myself down. Karma pulled me back into his chest. "I'm sorry.. If I knew, I wouldn't have brought you he-" "Karma. Stop. It's not your fault. You didn't know." I cut him off. He just looked at me, a bit shocked that I cut him off.

"You guys jumping in?" Andy said, after a while of us just sitting on the boat's floor. "Go. Jump." I said quietly, looking at Karma, giving him a smile. He smiled back and nodded, standing up and taking his shirt off. As soon as I saw his topless body, I knew my face put Karma's hair to shame. I tried to hide my face, but I was too late. "Like what you see, (y/n)-chan?~" Karma said, smirking. My face grew redder than it already was, if that was even possible. All I did was hide my ever-growing red face in my hands. I heard Karma chuckle and jump off the boat, into the water. I threw water on my face to cool it down, and looked over to the cliff. It made me feel a bit sick, but I wanted to watch Karma jump in. My heart was pounding when I saw him reach the top. We made eye contact, and I smiled at him, giving him a thumbs up. He did the same back. "Andy! Count me down!" Karma yelled to Andy, who was swimming in the water next to the boat. "3! 2! And.. 1!" And right on cue, Karma jumped in as soon as Andy reached 1. "AHHH!!!!!" Karma screamed as he jumped. He shaped himself like a pencil, feet first, so he wouldn't injure himself since the jump was pretty high. A big splash was made when he hit the water. It took him a few seconds to reach the surface, but once he did, I took of the shirt I was wearing and jumped in the water, and swam towards him. He saw me, and swam over to me as well. Once we reached each other we hugged. "That looked painful.." I said. "Not really.. But it was pretty fun" He responded. Karma pulled himself away just a little, still holding my waist, and looked me up and down with a smirk on his face, and of course I just had to start blushing. "(y/n)-chan has a nice body~" He said with his iconic smirk plastered onto his face. I hit the top of his head, puffing out my cheeks. All Karma did was chuckle in response.

Karma and I were swimming for a bit, as Andy was reading on the boat. "H-hey Karma?" I asked. "hm?" he hummed. 'I need to do this..' I thought. "I u-um, want to jump off the c-cliff,, with y-you.." I said, stuttering. I need to get over my fear of heights, to get rid of my past. "I thought you had a fear of heights.." he asked with a confused look on his face. "I do.. But I need to get over this fear.. I'll explain why later. But for now, can you please h-help me?" I asked. Karma gave me a warm smile, that could make anyone melt. "Of course." He said.