Chapter 9

~Karma's p.o.v~
I walked back from the bathroom a minute later. "(y/n)-chan~ I'm back~" I said, smirking as I sat back down in my seat opposite from her. She didn't say anything, just simply blushed. I chuckled at how cute she was. She continued to eat her (favourite dessert), smiling after she took a bite of the dessert. "This is so good~" She hummed. I smiled at her, leaning my head on my hand. "You should try some Karma-kun!" She said. I simply opened my mouth saying "ahh". She took a spoon (or fork) of the dessert and placed it into my mouth. I put my mouth around the spoon/fork and she pulled it out a second later. "mm~" I hummed as I ate the dessert. I looked at her, and she smiled at me, going back to eating her dessert.

After (y/n) finished the (favourite dessert), we had nothing to do. I was getting a little restless, until I thought up a plan to spice things up a little. "Hold on, I'll be right back, (y/n)-chan" I said as I stood up and started walking towards the back of the auction stage. 'Oh this is gonna be good' I thought. I was sneaking around, trying not to get caught by the security. I made my way up to the main auction prize, the diamond ring. 'Hehehe...' I thought as I was staring down at it.

~your p.o.v~
'Where the hell is karma?' I thought, because it had almost been half an hour since he just got up and left, and he hadn't told me where he was going either. I looked down at my phone, and of course, no new notifications. I opened my phone and made my way to the group chat to see if anyone was still active.

*(y/n) has joined the chat*
Rio: and that's how I caught Koro Sensei with a balloon, a xylophone, and half of a guitar.
(Y/n): what?
Kayano: oh, sup (y/n)-chan
Nagisa: heya (y/n)-chan
Kanzaki: hey!
Maehara: long time no speak (y/n)-chan
Isogai: hello!
Sugino: supp
Rio: (y/n)-chan!!!!
(Y/n): hey guys
Maehara: what're you and Karma up to ;)
(Y/n): OMG nothing like that 😳 plus, he just disappeared like half an hour ago without telling me where he was going..
Kayano: that's strange.. Where are you guys anyways?
(Y/n): we're at yhis fancy dance ball thingy..
(Y/n): this*
Isogai: so he just left you in a strange area.. Where you don't know anyone... And you don't know the area... And you can't talk to anyone... What is that fool up to?
Sugino: I mean, damn Isogai.. That was like, a paragraph of you describing the obvious..
Kanzaki: that's horrible! How could he do that?
(Y/n): idk, but I'm kinda scared.. Like what if something happened to him?
Nagisa: I think he's fully capable of taking care of himself 😬 he does know how to defend himself, that's for sure...
Rio: oh I'm gonna lose it on him when I see him again.. He's gonna have hell to pay..
Maehara: lmao Rio-chan getting heated again
(Y/n): it's okay! He's back!
Rio: KARMA YOU BASTARD WHAT WERE YOU THINKING
(Y/n): I was spicing things up a bit, making things more interesting 😏 this place is boring- Karma
Rio: Oh no.. what did you do.. SET THE DAMN PLACE ON FIRE? STEAL SOMETHING? GET IN A FIGHT? KARMA I SWEAR IF YOU GET (Y/N) INTO TROUBLE THERES GONNA BE HELL TO PAY!
(Y/n): chill Rio, no ones supposed to get in trouble- Karma
(Y/n): but it'll definitely make things more interesting- Karma
Nagisa: That doesn't sound good...
Sugino: Wow I'm scared for you (y/n)
Maehara: same 😅
(Y/n): Well we're gonna go because, well, we might have to run- Karma
Isogai: Oh god..
Rio: KARMA FLIPPING AKABANE I AM SO GONNA HURT YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK
Kanzaki: Calm down Rio 😅
(Y/N): Bye guys 😰
Nagisa: Bye!
Kayano: BYEEEE!!
Rio: (Y/N) STAY SAFE!
Kanzaki: bye you two
Sugino: Bye bye
Isogai: Farewell
Maehara: Who r u^
Maehara: Later
*(y/n) has logged off*

"K-Karma-kun... What do you m-mean by 'We might have to run'?" I asked, fear obviously present in my eyes. "I was just joking (y/n)-chan~" He replied with a reassuring look on his face. "O-Okay.." I said, believing what he had just said.

We were sitting and just talking about random things, mostly about what we think would happen if we all failed to assassinate Koro Sensei by graduation, when a slow song started playing. It was one of my favourite songs, (favourite slow song). I was spacing out, taking in every lyric, word for word. "Hey, (y/n)-chan~" Karma said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him."Hm?" I hummed. "Wanna dance?" he proposed. I felt my cheeks flush, but nodded in agreement.