Chapter 12

Picture by: me... It's not my best, but I thought it would be cool to add a visual of Erin (her skirt is connected in the middle so they're technically shorts)
~
The next day we were sitting in class, Karma was playing his games with his chair pulled up to my desk again. I was kind of watching but I also kind of wasn't. I was about to say something to Karma until Koro Sensei spoke. "Okay class, we have a new student joining us today! I don't know when they'll be here, but I hope they can help you all at assassinating me! Nyufufufufu~!!" Koro Sensei said, green stripes appearing all over his face. Shortly after, we started the lesson.

Half way through the lesson, there was a knock on the door. Koro Sensei opened it, and a girl with silver blue hair and silver blue eyes walked in. "Hajimemashite! My name is Erin Yamazaki. Please take care of me!" She finished with a smile. Everyone started roaring up into quiet conversations about the new girl. "Yamazaki-San, you can sit beside (l/n)-San," Koro Sensei said, pointing to the empty seat to the left of me. Erin started walking towards the seat, and then sat down, placing her book bag on the ground. "Hi, my name is Erin Yamazaki. Feel free to call me Yama-chan," she said, holding her hand out to me. I looked at her feeling my face burn, but timidly took her hand. "That's (y/n)-chan, she doesn't speak. I don't think I have to introduce myself though," Karma said. "Oh my gosh, Karma-Kun?! Is that you?!" She said, her face shocked. "Yup, long time no see, Erin-chan," he said. "Okay class, let's get back to the lesson!" Koro Sensei said. 'Wait... so Erin and Karma know each other?' I thought, as Koro Sensei was explaining the lesson.

Lunch time rolled around, and our friend group was all sitting outside on the stairs as usual. Erin had to talk to Uncle Karasuma since she was a new student. "So, Karma... you know Erin?" Maehara spoke up. "Yeah, we're childhood friends" Karma replied, taking a bite of the food I had on my chopsticks. "Hmph~" I whined and pouted. Karma chuckled in response to seeing me pout at his actions. Suddenly, we heard to door behind us slide open. We all turned around to see Erin. "Oh, didn't think anybody would be out here," she said. "Why don't you eat with us, Yamazaki-San?" Nagisa suggested. "Oh, sure. You can call me Yama-chan, if you'd like" she said. She walked over and sat beside Karma on the top step with us. "So Yama-chan, why're you in class E?" Rio asked. "Well, for year 1 & 2, I was studying in Ireland. I just moved back, and I was supposed to be in class A, but something happened in the system and I was sent to E class. And because I know about Koro Sensei, I need to stay. I also kinda don't wanna go haha" she explained. "Oh, are you Irish?" Isogai asked. "Yup, half Irish. That's why my name is Erin" she chuckled. We spent the rest of the lunch period chatting and getting to know Erin. Of course I was just listening.

~time skip (Karma's pov)~
It was the end of the day, and I was waiting for (y/n) to finish packing up her stuff when Erin came up to me. "So, I see you have a lady friend~" she smirked. I felt my face flush, but I looked away so she couldn't see it. "We're just friends, that's all" I muttered. "Oh yeah suuuureeee... well, I gotta go, I'll pester you more about her tomorrow~" she said teasingly. She then quickly ran out of the doors and into the hallway. A minute later, (y/n) walked over to me. "Karma-kun? Why's your face so red?" She asked innocently, cocking her head to the side. I felt heat rising to my cheeks, yet again, at how cute and innocent she looked. "N-nothing. Let's go" I said, grabbing her hand and walking a little bit in front of her so she couldn't see my face.

~Rio's pov~
I was walking out of the class when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Erin. "Hm? What's up Erin?" I asked, forming a smile onto my face. "I have a question... what's the relationship between Karma and (y/n)? I see that they're very close, but he just told me they were friends...." she said, looking as if she was in deep thought. "Oh, well, technically they are just friends. Everyone knows there's something going on between them, and we all want them to be together. I mean, they act like a couple, they're neighbours and Karma always sleeps over at (y/n)'s house, he takes care of her, she literally only talks to him and he's hella protective over her, he makes her food, and he'd literally kill anyone that tries to harm (y/n) or take (y/n) away from him in an instant. They're honestly so flippin' cute but they're both too oblivious to see that they both have feelings for each other. It's a shame honestly," I explained to Erin. "Ahh... well, we just have to figure out a way to set them up~" she said sadistically with a smirk on her face. "Yknow, I like you Erin, you're cool," I said. "And I like you too Rio, you awesome-minded person" she replied smirking. We laughed and continued talking with each other until we reached the end of the mountain.

~ time skip (your pov)~
Karma and I walked up to my front door when he spoke up. "hey, (y/n)-chan?" he asked. "hm~?" I hummed, turning around to face him. "how about we go to my house today?" he proposed. "Sure! Lemme get some stuff and ill be right over," I said smilng. "Okay, meet you there~" he smirked and walked away.

After I was finished gathering my stuff, I made my way to Karma's house. I walked up to his front door and knocked. A second later he opened it, wearing nothing but track pants. I felt my face flush, and brought Domo up to cover my blush. "hehe, is (y/n)-chan flustered~?" he teased. "S-shut up..." i mumbled and pushed past him, throwing my stuff on his couch. "looks like somebody's mad," he chuckled. "Im tired so im going to sleep." i said, grabbing Domo and heading up his stairs to his room.

I flopped down on his bed and placed Domo to my right. A minute later, Karma came in and layed down next to me. "hey, (y/n)?" he spoke up, withought using honourifics. "hm?" i hummed, curious. "I really like spending time with you, I just want you to know that. if something ever happens to you, I want you to tell me. My worst fear is seeing you sad or hurt..." He said, looking away from me. i felt my face flush, but i grabbed his hand. "I trust you. And i love spending time with you too. Thank you, Karma," i said. He turned his head to face me. We made eye contact and i smiled sweetly at him. He did the same. "NIght, (y/n)," he said. "night" i replied. We both laid our heads down and he pulled me to his chest.

~
A/N: Heyy!! sorry i havent been updating that frequently, I started school and sadly, my old high school closed so i was forced to switch schools (in grade 11 too, how stupid is that). So i started grade 11 at a new school thats so much bigger than my old school. My old school had 216 students, and my new one has about 2000+ students. I mean, im taking japanese and i sit next to this really cute guy so thats cool haha... well, school is draining me, and im having trouble actually getting to know people because im super quiet, anti social, and introverted. Anyways, i'll try and upload the first chapter of my Rin x Reader book in at least a week. So yeah, thank you all for reading, commenting, and voting. Also next chapter i'll actually be following the storyline of the anime haha

~ Kitty 😽❤️