Chapter 6

~your P.O.V~
I woke up to someone poking at my nose. I opened my eyes and saw Domo nudging at me, from on top of the seat. 'How In the world did he get there?' I thought. Karma was still asleep on my shoulder, so I gently moved his head onto the back of his chair. I quietly got up and made my way to the restroom. 'I'm quite hungry.... Maybe I should grab something to snack on' I thought as I was rinsing my face with cold water. I made my way back to my seat, and when I got there, I noticed that Karma was gone. 'What? Where's Karma?' I thought as I sat down, pulling out a package of peanuts from my bag. "Boo!" I felt someone shake me. "AHH!" I yelled immediately after. "HAHAHAHA!!!! YOU SHOULDVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" Karma said while dying of laughter. "N-not funny, Karma-kun..." I mumbled. "Sorry (y/n)-chan, I just couldn't help it" he responded, I just simply smiled and nodded. He sat back down beside me and leaned his chin on my shoulder, watching me struggling to open the bag of nuts. "Need help (y/n)-chan?~" he asked. "N-no I got it" I responded, completely focused on what I was doing. I kept trying and trying until- "shit" I mumbled as the bag of peanuts burst open and flew everywhere. "Oh (y/n)-chan..." Karma chuckled.

~time skip (Karma's P.O.V)~
We arrived at our destination half an hour after the peanut incident. (Y/n) got all of her stuff - as did I - and we made our way off of the train. "W-wait..." (Y/n) said. "What is it?" I responded. "I don't have Domo..." She said, her voice getting more worried and anxious. "Stay right here, I'll go back and find him." I told her, she just simply nodded. I raced to the entrance and before I could re-enter the train, I was stopped by security. "Excuse me sir, what do you think you are doing? No one can enter this train for the next hour or so." The security guard said. "Oh, I forgot my cat inside.." I told him. "How could someone be so stupid as to leave their cat inside a train?" He said, basically mocking me. "If you'll excuse me-" I tried to push past him. "No way kid. You gotta wait." "Sir, please.. I don't wanna start anything" I said, because (y/n) was watching this all go down. "Haha! You think you can do something? Huh? You think you're intimidating?" "That's not what I'm implying sir.. But I have no problem beating your face in." I said, smirking. I looked over at (y/n), who seemed worried. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted her to go and wait by the little café inside the station. "Sir, please let me through. Or else you'll regret it." I said, getting more and more serious. "Ha! You can't do shit." He said, getting closer and closer to my face. I then quickly went behind him, and knocked him out with one blow. "Told you~" I said while strolling into the train to find Domo.

~5 minute time skip (your P.O.V)~
I was waiting at the little café inside the shop for Karma to return with Domo. I was getting a little worried, because it had been a while since he went to go looking for Domo, and I saw him arguing with the security guard. 'I hope nothing bad happened...' I thought. Eventually I saw him walk into the café with Domo on his shoulders. I ran up and hugged him without thinking. "Thank you" I mumbled into his side. "N-no problem" he stuttered. I pulled away and he immediately shoved Domo into my face.. Probably so I couldn't see his blushing face, but I most definitely saw. I just chuckled and took Domo, placing him onto my shoulders. We both made our way outside of the station, to the parking lot, to meet up with our ride to the cottage. Immediately when we stepped outside, this man dressed in all black walked up to us, asking if we were the fill-in's for Hikari. I nodded, and Karma did too. "Oh great. Right this way you two" he said, leading us to this big black van. He opened the door for us, and I hopped in first with Karma following closely behind. "So.. I heard that one of you doesn't talk..." The man asked. "Yeah, (y/n) doesn't." Karma responded. "Ahh" was all the man said.

~time skip~
We pulled into this gravel driveway, about and hour and a half later. "Ah thank god we're finally here!" Karma exclaimed as he stepped out of the car, stretching his limbs out. He helped me out of the car, but right when I stepped onto the gravel, I of course just had to trip and fall right on top of him. I quickly got up, a blushing mess. "S-sorry Karma-k-kun" I stuttered. He chuckled, "it's okay (y/n)-chan~" we took our bags and was lead to our little cottage that we were staying in. "Oh.. My.. God..." I mumbled when we stepped in. There was only one bed, and it was twin sized. 'This bed is so small.. And there's only one?! So we have to share a bed?!' I thought, feeling my cheeks heat up. "(Y/n)-chan~ whatch'ya thinking about?~" Karma said. I immediately got flustered and tried to speak, but nothing came out. I just simply shook my head. "Hmm" was all he responded with.

After we finished unpacking, Karma suggested we look around the campsite. "Let's goo~" he persuaded. "Okay. Fine." I finally gave in. We walked outside, and I immediately started to freeze. 'Why is it so damn cold?' I thought to myself. "You cold (y/n)-chan?" Karma asked. I guess he could see that I was shaking. I nodded in response. "Here" he mumbled, while taking off his cardigan and putting it around my shoulders. I blushed a light shade of pink. "Want a piggy back ride?" He offered. Without hesitating, I nodded. "Thank you, Karma-kun" I said as I climbed onto his shoulders. All he did was chuckle.

We were walking around for about 5 minutes before I started drifting off. I tried as hard as I could to stay awake, but I just couldn't. 'Must... Stay... Awake...' Was all that was going through my head. I eventually ended up falling asleep with my head on his right shoulder.

~Karma's P.O.V~
I felt (y/n)'s body become limp, and I knew she had fallen asleep. I could feel her light breathing on my neck, telling me she was alive. (Y/n)'s a very deep sleeper, but her breathing is very light. Her body goes completely limp while sleeping, it's almost like she's dead. Since (y/n) was pretty light, it wasn't any trouble carrying her on my back while I explored the campsite. But I was getting a little tired myself, so I decided to head back to our cabin. I walked in and placed (y/n) on the bed, and then laid myself down next to her, placing her head on my chest. (Y/n) immediately nuzzled her face in closer to my chest. 'She's so damn adorable' I thought, while admiring her soft and delicate features. I eventually caught myself staring, and decided to take out my phone.
23 new notifications
'Of course..' I thought as I saw my phone screen. I opened the group chat and started talking

Rio: hey guys! whatch'ya guys up to this weekend?
Kayano: oh hey Rio! I'm free this weekend :p
Nagisa: I'm helping Koro Sensei at the 3-E building
Rio: of course you are
Maehara: Isogai and I are going fishing
Kanzaki: Sugino invited me to his cousin's birthday party
Sugino: yup
*Karma has logged on*
Rio: ooh! Karma! What about you? Are you free this weekend?
Karma: nope. I'm at a cottage with (y/n)-chan
Rio: hehe ;)
Karma: oh knock it off
Rio: but you two are so shippable!!
Karma: yeah yeah whatever.
Isogai: suspicious...
Maehara: come on man, spill the beans. We all know you like her
Kayano: yeah.. And it's pretty obvious that she likes you too
Karma: What do you mean? We're just friends!
Rio: Karma. Stop effing around. Tell us straight up. Do you like her, or not?
Karma: ...
Nagisa: oh my god he totally does!
Rio: AWWWW MY OTP
Kayano: AWWW YOU TEO ARE SO CUTE!!
Kayano: Two**
Kanzaki: aww Karma, you're falling in love!
Maehara: woah dude, you scored big time XD
Isogai: as much as I hate saying things like that, I totally agree with Maehara
Karma: again, screw you guys
Rio: WAIT! DONT LOG OFF YET
Karma: ??
Rio: please just say it. Just say that you like her.
Karma: ...
Karma: for the second time, SCREW YOU GUYS
*Karma has logged off*

I turned off my phone and looked over to see (y/n) still fast asleep. I then started to drift off myself. "Goodnight, (y/n)-chan~" I whispered as I kissed her cheek. I then turned off the light and fell fast asleep.
~
A/n: OMF I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE MONTHS PLEASE DONT BE ANGRY!! Also I have an idea for a thanksgiving theme, since it was thanksgiving in America recently (thanksgiving is in October in Canada, also thanks to the person who gave me that idea). I've just started the 10th grade in September, so I'm pretty stressed from the work. Also, I've been dealing with some personal issues lately, but that's nothing to worry about. Anyways, I think I might go on a longer break from my one shots book, and only really continue this one for a while. Also I'm making Karma kinda ooc but honestly, I kinda like it. But I won't let it stay like that for long. So, thank you for reading!!!! Much love 💕💕