Wait what ?

A/m lol me with cars . Jania's POV:   Out of nowhere this Hennessy Venom GT comes hits chase car from the side and again and again chase car Swerved hits a polo . ( *To remind u it's late at night only the streets lights are on and no other car in sight*) Andrew stops the car and the other car stops too, Andrew gets out and and me and James I hear the other car open their door too. Andrew grabs chase from out of the car, WHAT !!!!THE !!!!HELL !!!!IS Wrong !!!!with !!!!u? !!!!!!U think !!!I wouldn't!!!! stop !!!someone !!!from!!!! being !!!!Raped !!!! U mother!!!- before Andrew could say anything chase says wait !wait !John told us to do that! He said the girl would get so  high with me that I could do anything I wanted and I could take her to my friends and the other guy John said to become one of his friends and get him in the club and by the end of the night he would be so drunk and we could thump him in a alley, but she wasn't high enough and u came and the other guy can hold his liquor. I walked right to chase punched him and kicked him in the balls, who the hell is John?  Andrew says John is my crazy ex  boyfriend we broke up 2 years ago that crazy stalker! I said. That's messed up the unknown person said that got out the car, oh my name is Nick I'm Andrews friend that guy Is crazy. Some one else gets out the car oh my god is that who I think it is?!!!!.

 Some one else gets out the car oh my god is that who I think it is?!!!!

A/n lol what is going on? I don't understand lol. What is this about? lol oooo well 😅