Ok

Jania"s POV. The next day I get up and go down stairs to get some cereal and to get the newspaper for the day.
After getting the paper I go to the living room and watch tv eating cereal after awhile I hear someone coming down stairs it's Derek I forgot Derek spent the night with James .
Derek says good afternoon Jania I say good afternoon Derek I forgot u spent the night is James still Alsleep? Derek says ya I came down to make breakfast for James and I drove your car back James gave me the keys .
I say thanks and go up stairs to get ready for yoga because today is Saturday my day off from my three jobs .
After  30 minutes I get ready and come back down stairs, I check to see if Derek needs any help because he is still "cooking" he doesn't know how to cook that's why I checked because I'll kill him my self if he set my kitchen on fire.
I get my keys from the counter and go out the door .
I get into my 2015 Ford Mustang and went to the yoga center to release some stress from last night like last night was almost a dream I still can't believe what happened it's so crazy .                                                        *skips to yoga*.                                           

I put my purse by the wall and start stretching because my yoga teacher is always 20 minutes late she says we shouldn't rush life

I put my purse by the wall and start stretching because my yoga teacher is always 20 minutes late she says we shouldn't rush life .
Me and the other girls that go to her class know the real reason why she comes late she doesn't get paid enough to be on time lol I would be 40 minutes late everyday.
After 5 minutes I went to the Machine to get some water before class, I get my water and start walking then.
I started thinking about last night about James , club, chase , drinks,the cars , bathroom,Andrew ,John...... What if Andrew wasn't there what would have happened to me if Andrew didn't come into the bathroom and stop chase I hate to think what would have happened .
Then out of nowhere BOOM !!!
I bumped into something and it hurts like hell I open my eyes and who do u think I see ? ******