The Arrival

??? POV
I landed in the cave of a giant ice mountain. I shifted back to a human and started walking around the place. I found a route to the middle of the mountain and when I got there, the centre was beautiful. At the very bottom, watching everything, was a Bewilder Beast.
I jumped off the cliff and walked up to the huge dragon and bowed. He looked me in the eye.
Who are you? He asked.
I'm Kaitlyn Nightangel and I'm the shifter of all dragons! I said.
You will be known as the dragon princess and I'm not your father but I am King! He told me. I nodded in agreement. He smiled and I explored the place.

Hiccup's POV
Toothless was now flying towards a giant ice mountain. He landed in a cave and I dismounted him. He stayed by my side as I walked towards a light.
We walked through the light and there were dragons everywhere. I saw a dragon bigger than three villages. Toothless nudged me and I got on him. He flew down to the dragon. I dismounted and Toothless bowed and I did too. Next, I was surrounded by ice.

Toothless' POV
The great king shot ice at Hiccup and I got worried.
Why did you do that? I asked.
That boy is the dragon prince and his powers will come to him if he is surrounded by my ice! He said.
Just give me a warning next time, please! That boy is the reason I'm alive! I told the great King.
Alright mighty Night Fury! There is a girl in the nest, will you find her and bring her here? Asked the king.
I flew off and started looking around. I saw a girl and she was about the same age as Hiccup. I picked her up and brought her to the King. He shot ice at her.
Is that Hiccup's soulmate, the dragon princess? I asked.
Yes it is! He said.

---------------------------------------------
A/N: if you have a character you want in here just pm me.
Thanks my little furies!
~LEGENDFURY