New Friend

Kaitlyn's POV
I was wandering the village as Hiccup and his father were talking when I ran straight into somebody.
"Sorry, didn't see you there," I told the young person.
"No need to apologize. I was reading my book and wasn't paying any attention," said the young lady. "You're the person who came back with Hiccup."
"Nice to meet you. I guess you already know about my name game. Since I'm not telling anybody my name, you can call me Fury," I said, shaking hands with the girl.
"I'm Eira," she said. I could tell she was shy but I kept on talking to her.
      "What book are you reading?" I asked.
     "The book of dragons. I made this book myself. I would go and study dragons. I have read this book thousands of times," she said.
      "Could I read it? I love to read, myself, but I haven't been able to for the last three years unless you count terror letters," I said and she laughed.
      "Sure, just don't damage it," she said.
    "Alright," I said and I flipped to a page. The dragon was called:
Wooly Howl
Speed: Blazing speed
Shot Limit: 6
Size: Medium
Fire Type: Ice Blast
Class: Strike
     I looked at the picture. The dragon appeared to look like a night fury mixed with a skrill and a snow/sand wraith.
It was dark brown with a grey underbelly and purple eyes. I noticed it had a name at the bottom, it read: Réttr

    I noticed Eira looking over the page, which gave me enough time to scan her to see what she looked like. She had shoulder length brown hair and pure amber eyes.

"This dragon has a name, why?" I asked.
"That's my dragon, I ride him around at dark so nobody will kill him," she said before gasping and covering her mouth.
"The game has been defeated," I said. "Get your dragon and ride it to the arena. I want to look at this Wooly Howl."