Rescue

Kaitlyn's POV
    Guards came and took my chains off the wall. They dragged me onto the deck.

Hiccup's POV
    I saw Kaitlyn getting dragged into the deck.
    "KAITLYN," I yelled, landing Toothless.
    "Sup," she said like there was nothing going on. I took a step and Dagur held a dagger under Kaitlyn's chin.
    "Take another step and she dies," he said.

Kaitlyn's POV
    I watched Hiccup's face light up in terror.
     "The girl or the dragon," Dagur asked Hiccup.
     "That's not fair," I said. "That's like saying choose an axe or a sword in combat. You can't choose so you have an axe in one hand and a sword in the other."
    "Shut it," Dagur spit in my face.
    "Ew! When was the last time you took a bath? You smell like a yak," I said, gagging.
    "What is wrong with you?" asked Astrid.
    "Nothing but everything at the same time, Blondie," I smiled.
     "Shut up and let the boy decide," Dagur yelled.
     "How about you shut it. Your breath smells like rotten fish," I said. The dagger was pressed harder at my throat. "Wow, such a threat! You know you aren't evil. You're just a marshmallow with a burnt and damaged outside. You're soft and mushy on the inside."
      "SHUT IT," He yelled.
      "MADDIE," I yelled. I heard chains break and footsteps. My cell buddy walked up onto the deck.
    "TIE HER DOWN! PUT HER BACK INTO THE CELL," yelled Dagur. One of my guards handed my right side chains to the other guard.

Hiccup's POV
     Kaitlyn smirked, that was not good. She pulled her chains forwards and head butted the guard holding her chains. She got his keys and unlocked her chains. They fell onto the deck. Dagur rushed at her.
     She got into a battle stance. He tried to punch her. She dodged it and punched him in the stomach.
    "Zippleback gas," I yelled. Ruffnut's head releases gas onto the deck. I watched as Kaitlyn and Maddie (I thought) flew out of the cloud of green smoke.