Music

Hiccup's POV
    I was floating in the air and I was surrounded by a blue light. The same blue light that busted me out of the ice. I was set down on the ground but I noticed another busted ice thingy.
    I heard music being played on a violin, or was it a fiddle? I didn't care because I liked the sound. I followed it and I saw a girl with a violin.
    I started humming along to it. She looked at me and smiled.
   "Do you know the song?" She asked. Oh my Thor, her voice goes along with her beauty.
    "Yes I do," I told her. She smiled.
    "Then sing it with me," she said.
*Whistling*
Hiccup:
I'll swim and sail on savage seas
With no fear of drowning
And gladly ride the waves of life
If you will marry me

No scorching sun nor freezing cold
Will stop me on my journey
If you will promise me your heart
And Love

Kaitlyn:
And love me for eternity
My dearest one my darling dear
Your mighty words astound me
But I have no need of mighty deeds when I feel your arms around me

Hiccup:
But I would bring you rings of gold
I'd even sing you poetry (oh would you)
And I would keep you from harm
If you would stay beside me

Kaitlyn:
I have no need for rings of gold
I care not for your poetry
I only want your hand to hold

Both:
I only want you near me

To love, kiss and sweetly hold
For the dancing and the dreaming

To hang all of life's sorrows
So keep your arms beside me

I'll swim and sail on savage seas
With no fear of drowning
And gladly ride the waves of life
IF YOU WILL MARRY ME!

*End of song*

    "You have a good voice," I told her.
    "So do you," she said. "So what brought you here to this mighty ice mountain?"
    "My dragon Toothless, he is a night fury. What brought you here?" I asked.
     "I can shift into any dragon I want," she said. "Want to see?"
    "Of course! Could you do a Stormcutter?" I asked.

Kaitlyn's POV
     I shifted into a Stormcutter for him and I looked down at him. He had joy and happiness in his eyes. Where before, while we sang, he had pain and regret.
    Suddenly, a black dragon jumped in front of the boy. I transformed back and the dragon calmed down.
    "What is your name?" he asked.
    "My name is Kaitlyn Nightangel. Yes, I'm the Chief of Gred's daughter," I told him. "Who are you?"
    "I'm Hiccup Haddock. Son of Stoick the Vast," he said. "But I ran away because I was going to have to kill a dragon in front of everybody. I had just used what I had learned from Toothless. I wanted- I wanted to make him proud."
      "He is proud. You just never saw it because he never shows it. He probably gets onto you because he wants you to be him. Don't live life as somebody else when you can live it as yourself," I told him.
     "You're right! I was being him and not me! Thanks Kaitlyn," he said. He hugged me and he did have muscle. I hugged him back. He pulled back and looked down, blushing.
    "What's with the red face?" I asked.
    "I just hugged you," he said. I giggled and touched his shoulder.
    "I hugged you back," I said and he looked at me and smiled.
If you two lovebirds are done flirting, I would like to talk to you two! said the dragon
     "Please tell I'm not the only one who understood him," Hiccup said.
     "I can understand him too," I said. He looked relieved.

The Dragon Prince & Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें